3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 03.10.19 01:03 am

Help with zabagovan quest (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I got zabagovanny quest, wrote in support, so I decided to write here, can anyone seen this, and do we have enough bright minds. I met a bug: I ran in Boeotia (Boeotia), on the road, lay a dead warrior, stood beside the two, apparently, those who killed him. The dead could polotti, which I did, and I got the document Message ( see screen), and any quest Thieving from the Athenians (to Rob the Athenians). Description of the quest is very simple Loot the chest (pollucite chest), and quest provides a guard that leads to a tower on the map which in fact is not. Just stands the ruined tower. The trunk, if it is there, which I doubt, somewhere inside the tower and unavailable. Apparently a three-story tower, the first two floors are closed, not go, the pointer somewhere on the second floor. Third floor under the open sky, I tried different weapons to smash through the floor down to nothing. Please advise me what to do. I would like to complete the quest. To cancel it, the game does not, cannot accommodate such a possibility. To load the save made before I picked up this quest, I can't. I am attaching the screen, which seems to me explain what happened. Climb on YouTube and Google, nothing like not met. Help. PS: through the cracks in the floor and narrow slits on the walls shows that no chest inside no, it's not 100%, but I saw nothing.

Spoiler

5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 03.10.19

help with zabagovannost this forum - SK it is possible to sell Cena???? be sure the red line???

v
vstorspb 03.10.19

Wrote yesterday and yubikam. Today I opened the game the quest was gone! Accordingly, the problem disappeared. Whether they did something, or the game somehow fixed itself, I don't know. So short.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.10.19

vstorspb wrote:
no chest inside no
well these quests are usually not the trunk, and maaaaaaany box))
A lot of them in the game - note with corpses. However, balovnya I have never come across (for 2 pass).
And he probably was of the time - there is usually 2 hours will be given to do, and therefore disappeared from the list (although the clock icon is not, so XS)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.10.19

vstorspb
Was there too and also the chest pick up could not.

H
Hozyayka orla 03.10.19

Hi. Never found the theme of the quest of the Odyssey.
The problem is this, the quest of a mother's Prayer: Follow Mirrin. But she's not going anywhere, not even over it a label appears, she just stands in place, then the torch will get that spear. I even the soldiers ran killed herself, which we had together, and the quest ends, Mirren continues to stand still and all, I don't know, this is a bug or what...trouble is bad news