3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 06.04.20 04:27 pm

How to solve the problem is not with the sunset on the servers online? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

already tired of watching the stupid game hangs on the logo and that's it, the explosion and screams, and logo hanging! how to solve this problem! I've tried everything, even threw the game on the SSD!!!
sinned on the Internet but the Internet rules! 150 MB/s!!!!! (because my friend on the modem the game finally goes)

HyperX FURY DDR4 16 GB
1060 gtx 6Gb
1Tb ssd + Wd black 2000TB + 512gb ssd
I don't understand what is missing this damn game! so I was able to play it!
since purchasing the game it took 2 months and the game played just 15 hours!!!!!!
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAWEEL 06.04.20

percent?

Z
Zaychik 06.04.20

The topic name is not correct.
Processor what?
Well, the provider can kosyachit, fast Internet, does not mean a good connection. And about ping and say nothing. Wait for the Russian server mail.ru it won't be long.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 06.04.20

PAWEEL
Bunny
i5 8600k
motherboard ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING or PRO but I do not remember uralde ABOUT
provider HOME.RU

really damn I already put the settings from ultra to minimum wages, prihoditsa the game restarted, only with 10-15 times can play

m

Bunny
well, the way from the mail.ru I have the game loaded normally, tolko there to play if you get in the zone for Prime ACC (well, this type of donation) that you just can't take items from the floor, because you displayed an error that this area is Prime for players! I'm so single RoAZ entire map ran with only one gun...because 60% of the map was in eetoy area for Prime players!

Z
Zaychik 06.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
And Windows what?

On iron you have all the normal. Most likely servers no luck, connect with (live far away) and provider kosyachny.

And how to understand from the mail.ru normally loaded?
You have two of the game client?

m

Bunny
of course normally, a computer only I have updated here in August with salary, bought a new build PC... the Windows 10 x64 (license)
Yes.. client 2. I mail taken from the vest (where you can activate a code that send email in the steam version of the game)

Z
Zaychik 06.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Know about the vest, and the steam version have?
If Yes, how does she work for you?

H
Heksenpey 06.04.20

Try other servers, and I'll tell you another ping does not depend on the speed of the Internet, I don't know why you wrote what's your speed

p
prick1e 06.04.20

Heksenpey
Because it's corny fat Troll, i5 processor 8600k which in Russia can not buy, allegedly Prem zone for malovskogo client and other

H
Heksenpey 06.04.20

prick1e
Yes it would be better if 7 bought, assembled this PC and messed up all the CPU, and say it's impossible? look in the CSN... CSN you come to say I need this percent and within a month he you... lol

T
T2 FLAIR 06.04.20

Bunny
Provider good , I'm home.ru for five years and everything is fine.

Z
Zaychik 06.04.20

Gen.Strickland
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Guys look:
The quality parameters of the Internet, depending only on the provider:
— Utilization of the provider's channels.
— Quality equipment provider in the nodes and in your home.
The quality of the cable and its connections from the attic/basement to the apartment.
The quality of the network equipment provided by the provider to rent.

Parameters not depending on subscriber or from the ISP:
Power and load of the servers on the Internet.
— The quality of communication lines outside of the provider network (e.g., Intercontinental cable at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean).
— In the case of Wi-Fi interference from other Wi-Fi networks and household appliances, walls, doors, the transmitter power of the router and receivers on the client device, the location of the router in the room and its remoteness from the area of use of the Wi-Fi network.

Parameters depending only on the subscriber:
— The quality of home network equipment owned by the subscriber (router, network adapters in the device).
— The quality of communications carried out by the subscriber in the repair of the apartment (cable, Internet sockets, connection cable).
Computer options (laptop, tablet, smartphone) of the subscriber – for example, support for Wi-Fi adapter notebook Wi-Fi standard-802.11 n.
— Availability of software to actively influence the speed of the Internet – for example, an antivirus or a working torrent client;
— Have hidden malware (viruses, Trojans).

m

Bunny
Yes there is, but I can't play the steam version because my game is not loading, have to restart and only 15-20 times God forbid loaded(((and then I have to wait 10 minutes when you see the building and I can salutati something...and mail.ru version of all the rules, but it has its own canoe...to play uctanovit Amigo, then if popdose Prime area you I would love to pick up...

m

prick1e
https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/cpu/494728/
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/57b7cadc8e193330/processor-intel-core-i5-8600k-oem/ what's your Xth from the mountain?
this percent has long been in the sale...and I waited 2 weeks when I bring him from Moscow

m

prick1e wrote:
don't believe me go to YouTube and look myself about this game what's going on in the mail.ru version

Z
Zaychik 06.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
What a nightmare. Well, then I'll pass, more ideas are not. Is that daring maylovskyy ON with the game, clean Windows. And install stimovsky version, maybe they each somehow in conflict...
Well, or the caliper bluehole write, because I and other people from stimovsky version on similar hardware with no problems.

m

Bunny
all solved the problem, I had the settings to put
smoothing and postprocessing for VERY LOW
shadow low
the range of visibility is HIGH
and the rest are average
only with these settings the game runs...if it was something different then the game won't start

maybe the wind, it is necessary to pereustanovit(

p
prick1e 06.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
All anything, here only two points, the first data percent in the West, came the 5th of October. Second, with that motherboard you pointed out, this percent will never start. And the third, from mail ru no private servers, all games are on shared servers. In General, I hope you are banned.

Z
Zaychik 06.04.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
And vertical sync to you?

m

prick1e
dude go sleep it off!