3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 06.04.20 04:27 pm

The madman from the ship in the quest to search for Hjalmar (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Geralt says comes back to him. I returned, not immediately however, after the quest 2-3 and it was not. He asked for more material, but I did not look for ? To it generally it is possible to go back ? Can find anywhere else ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RiDDan71 06.04.20

Marquess
Also when I returned it was not.

R
RBunny 06.04.20

Need to go back immediately after finishing the quest,Geralt will give the nails and dratva,madman will say that will attach the ear Wilhelm(skull on a stick),and all

c
cheezette 06.04.20

RBunny
somewhere wrote that in some versions of the quest cut the chance to go back. He, too, decided to check useless

M
Mama Stiflera 06.04.20

I have everything in order with this quest. You can go back at any time. He sits there in the ruined ship. Give him nails and there still is a replica of Geralt about how to help out or something like that, but he refuses

u
u3epJlu 06.04.20

Also came back right after the quest with stitch and nails (quest) - he was there. And later he disappeared.

R
RBunny 06.04.20

cheezette
I don't know,personally, when I went back(immediately after finishing the quest),he was there,and then was too lazy to check he is alive or not,but I suspect that during the final battle when the ship blew up,he died there