3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 06.04.20 04:27 pm

The king's gambit | Hjalmar or Cares ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On whose side you stand in this quest ? And why ?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 06.04.20

I'll start. In the 1st pass, I sided with the girls. Passed quest, revealed traitors. Then I thought that Hjalmar too hot, plus everything was going right away to kill, not understanding the situation. The second passage I stood on the side of Hjalmar purely inattesa. His quest was steeper quest with a girl, but the fact that we did not disclose the traitors I am confused

R
RiDDan71 06.04.20

Caris, her goals were more rational

K
Krrrva 06.04.20

Of course the Keris, she's smarter than her brother. But for the third pass, I probably won't interfere, then the king would be Sunrise, is also a worthy candidate, shows their eggs and will unite all the clans against the black

T
Tok-220v 06.04.20

KERIS only it is possible to know the truth, Hjalmar is a piece of meat without a brain, Keris thinks strategically.

J
JolyMau5 06.04.20

Sverige.
The woman is not place on the throne, and Hialmar too stupid.

R
RBunny 06.04.20

Casein
The woman is not place on the throne
The woman who brought the clans together and raised Islands of Skellige,yeah...
Sverige possible and a good candidate,but constant conflict with Nilfgaard to no good,at least most of the resources will be spent on this,and indeed there's a theorem of Geralt in action

J
JolyMau5 06.04.20

RBunny
Die Keris and island cattle you want someone mug, so I think that the war with ilhami inevitable. Not now, then later.

R
RBunny 06.04.20

Casein
Well, while caris dies,will be a certain amount of time,and the fact a lot certainly will have time to change,the people will settle.As for the war with Ilhami-I'm not sure CRIS is still closely associated with the Keris and Hjalmar, in the case of what, daddy to beg to be able

T
Tok-220v 06.04.20

Kakain wrote:
Die Keris and island cattle you want someone mug, so I think that the war with ilhami inevitable. Not now, then later.
everything in life! but people are trying to live 70 years without war, so all the rules

J
JolyMau5 06.04.20

RBunny
Do you think that Emhyr gonna listen, just because CRIS wanted to?
Maybe then let immediately asks to stop the war?

R
RBunny 06.04.20

Casein
Then what is the point of the conquest of Skellige if Emhyr going to give him and the whole North of CRIS,and she still set him free?If Emhyr will remain on the throne-that is another question

G
Geralt De Rivia 06.04.20

Keris ...Hjalmar or Sverige care of Skellige will still be captured Nilfheim if Emhyr will remain on the throne.

s
sabrido 06.04.20

The question is not in time. Who cares, I completed the game and so and so.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

sabrido

then why people are interested in historical events ? For example, the second world war ? She was in the last century

s
sabrido 06.04.20

Marquess
Found something to compare. Brilliant.

K
Ketik 06.04.20

Keris, because only in her quest can be a place to find strength

A
Anzhelika04 06.04.20

Casein
If a good ending and CRIS Empress then vryatli will be war.

s
strong.play 06.04.20

I for caris=)

d
dimakozhanov 06.04.20

Keris of course.

M
Marquess 06.04.20

All write Keris (Caris). And why, why not write. As if I just jabbed a finger at the sky