3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pet Sematary 06.04.20 04:28 pm

Return to the classics (Elex)

What a game from Piranha Bytes, the most reminiscent of the first two Gothic? Than they similar to the most successful brainchild of piranha?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 06.04.20

Risen 1 and Eleks. Similar to all. At Eleks, however, the setting of the other kid and the hero has a name

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Pet Sematary
why third Gothic missed?

K
KingBaby 06.04.20

they are similar in that you cut a stick without isolation of the enemy )

D
DarkDestr 06.04.20

Eleks Toko 3 Gothic compared.Risen is more Gothic 1-2.

a
alb 06.04.20

Gothic 3

P
Pet Sematary 06.04.20

Cheryl
Tested after release - too wet. With patches, including the unofficial fan-made, fully playable, but most sit behind the first two with revised graphics and additional content than for her.

a
alb 06.04.20

Pet Sematary
https://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=7100.0

http://www.teutonicteam.de/download/Countdown.html

P
Pet Sematary 06.04.20

ALB
Thanks, will read.

S
Siniy Kot 06.04.20

Remember, young Padawan, piranhas always release goth!
But somehow, call it differently.

a
alb 06.04.20

Blue Cat
Yoda himself said:
During the passage I made the mistake of comparing the Latest Gothic. But, after playing G1 and Г2НВ I have not felt those emotions for what they gave in the first pass. In those days, at the dawn of the gaming industry, the series is so loved by the audience, because to compare with, then not so afraid of the financial risks of the game was done by players for players. Remember how many cool innovative games in those years? And after their success, there were games in this genre, immediately came out the reviews and reviews reputable publications. The growth of industry and influx of money has caused a flood of similar products. But continue and restarts, with a large budget and is not able to exceed or at least to repeat the success from fans of the genre. 16 years later, look blurry assessments and comparisons of dozens of similar products, riding a piece of the first game, which became a breakthrough. Can't feel the excitement even when you start the game. Don't believe? Try it yourself, I'm sure everyone will find something to cling to. First time plunging into the game world, none of us paid any attention to the flaws, the gamer was not spoiled by choice. We with you are very lucky that we lived and played in games that have become icons. The current generation of gamers who grew up on AAA projects most likely will never look at those titans that formed the basis of industry, at best, is not afraid of graphics and animations and will be on YouTube. But they never experience the delight we felt, opening up new worlds. To bring the joy of the games, should stop to evaluate and compare. Why spoil your pleasure in looking for faults? When suddenly everything had become critics? If you play without thinking about the past, contemporary fake can be a great unique games do not cause bouts of longing for the old days when the grass was greener, had fewer wrinkles, and Internet friendly. (I am not appreciating this act of the graphomania, it will not change anything, I can't write kg/s )