3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meniuris 06.04.20 04:28 pm

Quest \"Subversion\", pdquest \"Nocturnal adventures\" (Elex)

Received reports from the guards. By their testimony it is not clear who is guilty. Xander demands that I accused Siegfried (the favor that I Ignado missed). As said, the quest giver - the Eleks baryzhat night. Watched suspects - Oswald constantly preaches, Hagen in the administration is worth, and Siegfried in his room. Night no one's going anywhere. How to determine the culprit? I dug around in the pockets of Xander, found the key to his chest. But where the chest is? The whole Igniton climbed.
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voinsevera 06.04.20

Xander's chest in the thieves Guild, under a Domed city, blame Siegfried, he still kind of suspicious )), a favor....

M
Meniuris 06.04.20

Voinsevera
BEA... Here is the spoiler kidanul. So there is also the thieves Guild is? And how to find it?

V
Voinsevera 06.04.20

))) Hm, if he was in the Fort at the rogue that had to meet the Rat(NPC), in the domed city of the bartender, come to him by night. With almost no spoilers ))

M
Meniuris 06.04.20

Voinsevera
Understood. Thank you)

N
NightHawkreal 06.04.20

Actually guess just only one of the suspects in the conversation line POPs up that he will remember.

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 06.04.20

By the way, if Siegfried will accuse later learn that he's not you lied. Will have to do more then 1 quest to find the suppliers. Such cases.

M
Meniuris 06.04.20

NightHawkreal
Damn. I suspects has long been said and who POPs up this inscription does not remember. You will not prompt?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 06.04.20

Oswald

M
Meniuris 06.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Thank you

b
bagarrot 06.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER

Just add why and how it is likely that this quest was intended to pass. The crime occurred at night. The three guards had been assigned to follow suspects.
In the third report said that the guard had followed Siegfried and Hagen in the night and found nothing.

So Oswald, the only suspect without an alibi.

D
DrLobotrog 06.04.20

bagarrot
What is most surprising is the fact that a third report, from which it follows that the guilty Oswald, gives Xander, who asks you to lend Siegfried :) then I lost the logic. Could even then another guard this report to give.

A
Angelo4ekT 06.04.20

Maybe Xander just stupid)) For the tip on the chest of ATP, and thought that in another Loka, but hell who would have guessed) wait/ shabby while the key is in the inventory - probably then questic on the chest Xander will ?..

S
Samuros90 06.04.20

I gave Xander the note number 2 where it says that Siegfried suspicious