3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGXXXI 03.10.19 01:05 am

What the ending of the first part of the Witcher the basis of a second? (The Witcher)

The crux of the matter is that I want to get the Witcher 2. I want to import saves from the first part. The first part of the pass, I don't want to.
But I don't want to import the saves which are at variance with the selected authors of the game, history.
What the ending of the first Witcher, together with the underlying history of the second part by default?
Thank you.
24 Comments
Sort by:
k
krakaziabra 03.10.19

None of the endings would not be contrary, just some choices from the first part are reflected in the passage of the second, but if you listen to Council, that, in my opinion, the first part is much stronger than came from them, rather than the second.

W
Wild Rider 03.10.19

It is better to choose neutrality (of the factions), because Geralt tries not to interfere in politics; and Triss (of the girls), because the second it default with it. It is not necessary to kill Thaler (he's in the third part alive in any case) the Rest is at the discretion.
Even without transferring saves Adda is dead, I checked.

Well, you see, still try to master the first part, there is an interesting story. Much better than the second part, at least, and in my humble opinion, even better than the third.

O
OLEGXXXI 03.10.19

Thanks for the reply. Wild Rider that's what I ihotel know. Taken as a basis. Thank you comrades. You helped me a lot.

W
Wild Rider 03.10.19

OLEGXXXI
In the second part of removed neutrality. If you love Kanon, I can tell who it is better to choose in the passing game. An alternative branch, unfortunately, is completely drained by the developers. This is evident in the 3rd part.
Spoilers the end of the first Chapter, when you have a choice, go for the Rocher

R
Roman Pivovarov 03.10.19

OLEGXXXI
According to the book if you take something else in addition to Jennifer for Geralt wasn't anyone important(CRIS does not count)

S
SP-minus 03.10.19

don't go for the Roshe go with elf, everything will be more fun

O
OLEGXXXI 03.10.19

Wild Rider, and you can ask to see which of the endings presented here fits the Canon to the second part?
http://rgkinozaltv.clan.su/load/dopolnenija_dlja_igr/sokhranenija_ot_r_g_kinozal_tv/sbornik_sokhranenij_dlja_vedmak/13-1-0-44

W
Wild Rider 03.10.19

Roman Pivovarov
A hint of what to flirt with it second?) After the camp tent it won't make any difference, plus Ian in any case, it will offend)

SP-minus
An improvement, to me the mission in the camp is more like it)

OLEGXXXI
Save number 3. However, for normal inventory'm not sure (the armor of the first part may not be). In the save room 5 normal inventory, but there Triss't chosen =)

R
Roman Pivovarov 03.10.19

Wild Rider
I'm here on account of the Yen right now, check it out. What if Triss dynamite all 2 parts. And just by the canons of book it is for him the most important

W
Wild Rider 03.10.19

Roman Pivovarov
Solardome only a waste of time) She can teleport Geralt to the water in the kaer Morhen, but you need to confess his love to Triss in the 3rd or prognozuoti her quest Last wish.
Bed still thrown from the balcony, because it is not a reference to part 1, and workbooks.

O
OLEGXXXI 03.10.19

Thank you. I'll try the save game number three. I hope the inventory will be. It is interesting to me not so much because of the game, how many out of curiosity )

R
Roman Pivovarov 03.10.19

Wild Rider
Yes, whatever you want to watch. It's always interesting to ask the question what if? and then to check. MB will be different

O
OLEGXXXI 03.10.19

In the inventory, only normal swords. Well, at least it says so in the status of each item. Or I not there look?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.10.19

Wild Rider
Well, certainly not better, but he's not far from the level of the third.

A

OLEGXXXI
Better play the first part, it's worth it. Very interesting story, worth the wait is better than 2 and 3 parts, because you can choose the style of battle, and to kill the enemy than just clicking. Complete the first part, does not regret, on the contrary remain happy.

C
Confucius 03.10.19

Pavel0198
on taste and color as they say. I 4 times and started to play in the first. My limit the second Chapter. There were a ton of the dialogue was not interesting to me (not podoimita, I love to listen to all and pass the game 100% with all the side-quests, but then...), and the city itself is boring to some, so I could not resist. I don't understand all this hype around the first part. For me it is in fact clumsy.

A

Confucius
But in terms of plot this game. XP*n her combat, the game is still and because of the plot.

m
mr. Majere 03.10.19

Confucius
The hype around the first only because now there is a third, and the second that true gamers should certainly be omitted. Here it refer.

W
Wild Rider 03.10.19

Pavel0198
In the first part I liked the gradual forcing of the environment, when Geralt was trying to understand what is happening. Action has increased with each Chapter. In my opinion, tin such a scale not seen in subsequent games in the penultimate Chapter of the 1st part. All the storylines are well interconnected (well, except that one, the lady of the Lake and repeated the curse of Adda is not the place dragged) And one end that is, when recognizable with whom we fought the entire game... Well, plus the aura of mystery surrounding the Wild Hunt...

In the third Witcher better reveals the characters, their motivation, emotions, and individual stories are well developed. The game scenario quality, but not the plot) It essentially repeats the book: run and look for CRIS)
Spoiler here, the ending kind of sucked, IMHO: just gather all your friends and you got to fight the Wild Hunt. And again get groped in front of. Very banal reached the final round, no intrigue, no skeletons in the closet. And it is no clear what CRIS did when he entered the tower. Illusion master even came out more interesting than a journey with an elf in strange worlds. Well Eredin disappointed.
Confucius
I agree, the second Chapter places good. You just haven't reached the magic the fourth Chapter, there are extensive countryside.. And in the 3rd Chapter the city is expanding offer merchant quarter.

MaXIII
The first part took place in the beginning of 2015, experienced a slight culture shock, no sense of elitism) as the Third part mainly and praised a true gamers ( and no wonder, for the totality of the pros and cons I also think its the best) , but the second scolded.

F
Faustinho Red-White 03.10.19

And I do not play in any of the parts of the Witcher. But finally set a goal to pass them all. And yet from the first part of impressions are purely positive. Except for small nuances.