3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim . 06.04.20 04:29 pm

The game crashes to the desktop during gameplay (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Welcome. I would like to know the opinion and advice. Played two months of problems and complaints towards the game was not. In recent days, the game began to fly in an empty place during gameplay, giving the opportunity to reconclude. If you test outside of the case from the CPU during the game , the cover warm. the game is stable 50 fps.
Intel i5 3550 3.30 (cooler for 200 rubles)
AMD Radeon 7800HD

Could be bad thermal paste cools or should change?
Hardware is not new, but was allowed to play with minimal lag
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apolinariy85 06.04.20

not ssy. all with a computer you have approx. this is a problem with the game is a lot one found. and I'm including yesterday 2 times just threw.

M
Maksim . 06.04.20

Apolinariy25
thank you for your answer. Yesterday reconcilia 5 times in one game while blueprint not be strangled . crashes approximately with an interval in 1-1.3 minute(s)

M
Maksim . 06.04.20

Apolinariy25
play naturally no more. today launched . the situation is the same. I would hope that the matter is still in the game , and not hardware)

M
Mijers 06.04.20

Don't know what it is, but I have no such problems. Perhaps in the startup options some on the team have introduced not needed?

M
Maksim . 06.04.20

Mijers
play for such parameters -high -refresh 144-maxMem=7000-malloc=system -force-feature-level-11-0 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4

S
Sonnyy Bot 06.04.20

I don't know someone or not, but I will say - I have гтх680, and until the last patch crashes during gameplay, I'm using MSI afterburner made -100MHz on core and 150MHz on the memory - and the game never flew over 50 hours of play, I noticed that I have vidyala at a frequency of 1000 MHz chip more, made a high of 980 and none of departure. Now, after the next patch, even at a frequency in overclocking to 1200MHz on the core game does not crash and is stable.