3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 06.04.20 04:30 pm

Celestial weapons (Nioh)

Question for those who have already reached)
Here appeared a celestial weapon. In the smithy said that it is possible to forge if you add a fragment while crafting.
Experts, attention a question - WHERE to ADD?! Can't even find how to craft(
19 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

Very blind, soran.
If someone has a similar problem you just have to press Y when the allocated count Forging.

_
_Mahoney_ 06.04.20

JohnAsland
To celestial weapons far to go !,current-current tea stall opened)

i
inad 06.04.20

Better to find and not forging. Forging a useless thing. All the same, the items with (+) cannot be forged. Reforging and merge useful thing.

J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

inad
with +1 turned)
Oh, I long so much never left games with head)

s
stalker_stas 06.04.20

I just play it and 4 days went to play catenula Class.

H
Haiiro Ookami 06.04.20

JohnAsland
Celestial weapons will be available after the mission 'Revival of the demon king'.
And if you go further in the passage ways of the strong, the demon, the wise, neo, there will be sverhestestvennoe weapons and armor.

T
TheKep 06.04.20

Most importantly, what would the wife out of the house not kicked ...

J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

TheKep
And I on vacation came home for 3 years the first time) Mode is not present, there is Nioh)

s
stalker_stas 06.04.20

Yes Nioh top of each other require may svobodnoe all the time ) is ridiculous proshol shyas current to the DLS Gasol celestial clothes a lot ) and to forge possible ) and all this with the Trailer )and no I would play even further in General, my verdict DARK sols Smoking in aside )

J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

stalker_stas
I really do believe that playing even with a trainer(not a trailer) you could get pleasure from the game. But the Almighty old Gods, what the hell do you write so ignorantly?
Still try without cheats, so much more emotions will be^_^

D
Deker13 06.04.20

JohnAsland
I such games are played with the trainer for the nervous system)) the first dark souls nearly cost first the prefix and then the computer))) I... very short-tempered campaign on the words You're dead for the hundredth time.... )))))))

s
stalker_stas 06.04.20

JohnAsland
not sleeping Sori )

J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

Deker13
Well the first PC I never touched until I bought a good gamepad) Console I unfortunately do not have, because there is no TV, and in a rented hut it do not want to buy)
You know, there's a certain satisfaction when on the 101st time, you still win the boss and I say to myself - "Yes! I did it! Awesome feeling.
Well, once again to challenge yourself you can)

D
Deker13 06.04.20

JohnAsland
do not argue, but time to play so prefer to get pleasure from games, well no immortality but with nishtyak fun to play)

J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

Deker13
I also went for) Drop myself included. Recipes tired of grindith)
I once showed a friend of Dark Souls, he then asks, And the stats to something actually affected???. Was he hacked and soul to pump and kill and kill) that's why I like these games) Skill decides)

D
Deker13 06.04.20

JohnAsland
in this game I do not understand that they give stats))) if you have a sword that sucks and nothing will help)))

o
optimist68 06.04.20

Who is playing on the computer? As it turns out? I'm still in the fourth region. Hard...

J
JohnAsland 06.04.20

optimist68
I'm on the bakery took place, probably like most here. But with a gamepad. A keypad/mouse do not imagine how this kind of game to play. In principle, when familiar with the system gradients, everything will become quite playable. The main weapon you find best for yourself, under the style of the game.

o
optimist68 06.04.20

JohnAsland
I've gotten good at it, in the sixth region. Difficult subjects to manage. The arrows on the keyboard. Sometimes do not have time.