3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shine 06.04.20 04:30 pm

Affinity (SpellForce 3)

There is an option on the page of the abilities of the characters and, as I understand it, it needs to be some variation of impact on the satellites of the party RPG. The filling of the column which should open new dialogues with the characters, and at the end to give them a unique ability.
But I have already made significant progress on the game, but the column is not filled one iota.

It's supposed to be or the game presents me with another bug?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Folaytfenat 06.04.20

Self-Murderer
The same problem. I say with them in the nexus, and scripted dialogs - but the scale is not in the least filled.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 06.04.20

Apparently developed not add this chips.

K
Kaiafas 06.04.20

guys, so no new information there?1.15 already and it's not swinging( this is a bug in the Russian version or what?by the way anyone have the Gog version, there is a convergence of swinging?

developed the damn game already tired((now mulangira nexus is not triggered(as in 1.4-worked(

O
Oleg Sokolov86 06.04.20

Yes I noticed the scale was to grow some boslego they've completed the quest on the map, it means you have to guess who is on the card, plus some in the story when we go to the map where you choose who to take is a padlock icon, this means the presence of this character is necessary.

K
Kaiafas 06.04.20

Morrbius
and what quest he did not remember?I told him the armor to blueprints raised, but the campaign is not(

Z
Zerousiz 06.04.20

Oleg Соколов86
no one personal story quests. The convergence is almost all immediately after the second tutu the story quests where you've been betrayed by Bishop Kundrati. I even conjunctions occurred with those and never in a group that did not take. Just bugs

K
Kaiafas 06.04.20

yeah)))right now working convergence))and some even before the betrayal)zero thank you)