3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alian 06.04.20 04:30 pm

Impressions of the game (StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm)

So gentlemen, the game came out! Share their impressions from the campaign and multiplayer. Personally, I was until 3 mission campaign, only positive impressions, very interested in everything about Raynor fouled, though a bit obliquely, in terms of some dialogs. More to play can't 4 o'clock yet, but tomorrow will not miss her))
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tetros 06.04.20

---May be spoilers----

The company WoL was definitely better. First, charismatic characters and great dialogue(one Tychus is worth) and was atmsophere mysteries, and all the hero's journey in General, that was logical. In the new company the company personally, I have cause only negative emotions. Sadist 1pc Stupid uterus Charubabu 1 PCs 1 PCs Cockroach obsessed with essences, 1 piece :D the Story again, straight with a touch of delirium(especially in the purifier missions - Jurassic Park blah). And -1 point for the fact that once again hurt the old Raynor.

In the end I felt sick from the dialogues especially the ones which contains the word essence. Maybe just tired of it - they can't stop us! All to devour! Roy!

The gameplay itself on top. Mission variety. Less missions with timers(it's good).

A
Alian 06.04.20

Didn't read previous posts yet. So just in case, to avoid spoilers. I will say my impressions at the moment... the Plot, especially in terms of dialogues, sometimes ridiculous and foolish, but the submission is just gorgeous, Blizzy pleased. The gameplay is also different, but a little upset with repetitive missions from Wings of Liberty (Pull trains - Intercept the ships of the Protoss, Terrain Gather - Gather food for the Ancient), although not very much. The sound, interface, music, optimization for 10 points. Cut scenes and cinematics have impressed, especially the video of the Conscience, straight for the soul takes.

Generally half of the campaign will appreciate

R
Reks77 06.04.20

Weak in my opinion compared to WOL in the story, very much so. In fact, like something about, all to normal back again, no special plot twists. It's a bit fast and tasteless. It feels as though tired of star craft in principle and did not want to invent anything more complex, which is a pity.

M
Maxonior 06.04.20

Sinematiki gorgeous) And poor Raynor's mind...but the man is strong. All this love story with Kerrigan, straight after tearing the heart and catches the rebound.
And stupid bull, obsessed with essences makes the brain and the furious)

n
neo473 06.04.20

Did not like the fact that the two missions are lapped with wol'a with almost no changes, on the other hand, Blizzard did the right thing introduced so many different missions purely for the characters (and, spoiler, they manage Hyperion in space!). Well, the phrase given in the wol'e Reinero characterizing it (Small fry, which raised a pitiful semblance of the army and got into a big policy game) then fully refuted: as a result, Raynor and played a key role (new KK is very different from the old one), I think. I hope that at least he will survive the whole mess.
Essence, I need essence! played just fine, although I could not understand how he fights with one hand, he sucks the collector.
For 10бальнойй - 7.5.
Epic music is no different variety, but very nice, though quickly bored - 3\5
Management is simplified in comparison with the previous part, added a useful function on the EA requires almost no skill - 2\5 or 5\5, a first for the hardcore players, the second for those who have been looking for a story.
The plot is decent, but not without a sin, although much more interesting. I must say that the idea of evolution looks very attractive, and the possibility of first try - brilliant. - 4\5
Graphics: here and everything is clear, does not hurt the eyes, soft and attractive looks - 5\5
Fact 14(17) out of 20.
Ie the same 7.5 out of 10.
For DLS - not bad. Not very bad.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 06.04.20

Biboras
There, the campaign is excellent.

Opinion about the game is ambiguous... at First campaign I have caused fierce delight and joy, because it really started the gorgeous. Then gradually the mission became more and more dull, but not enough that they became no, most of them even lapped up with WoL... Kinematics is simply gorgeous... not only that, They became much more, they are also very high quality... Missions with timers become smaller, it definitely pleases All of the mission began with an element of RPG's gave us Kerrigan, you can cut hundreds of enemies... In General, the campaign was interesting and dynamic but still not as epic as the campaign in WoL...

Conclusion: as for DLS is a very good idea, but as for individual games so-so...

S
Spy Hunter 06.04.20

Super! Just super! The campaign very much. Though I still haven't passed. But interesting to play. A worthy continuation. I do not regret buying. It remains to wait for the maps Blizzard Allstars

D
Drag43 06.04.20

callmegod
Zerg is inherently not develop the database, rush, rush,rush, and all things. And the number of RPG-elements just rolls over. So Yes, such missions as in WoL and a bit of the truth.

Spoilersa liked the campaign, the emergence of Stukov and Duran has caused wild enthusiasm. Game mechanics, as always, impeccable. Zerg, as always, swift and numerous. The rollers are impressive. As a result, the game is perfect and gorgeous.

M
Manfis denZ 06.04.20

a worthy sequel ) the game is just the bomb) was not sorry ) clips from blizanci epic) waiting for the next part)

B
Biboras 06.04.20

Feel like playing Warcraft 4! No Saifi at all. Elves in space! They for 10 years could not have a normal story to write. Like let ideas from Warcraft. Cinematical generally almost there, but the settling of the rollers on the engine, the whole mountain.

p
prodigy007 06.04.20

disgrace, not addition, is stupid for multiplayer dapka with edit. balance is maximum worth $ 100.
The whole point of the game 1 click.... just a shame! The original rate was, a few times it was interesting to go, it's worse than self-made misery!

S
SUSUL1 06.04.20

even if the game wikinotes mission of the company and it will remain cool only by cinematico. they are gorgeous, but the mission is not bad. By the way, what happened to zhelezodelatelnye system requirements? 4GB of DDR 2 and DDR. and level map hd6970?

B
Biboras 06.04.20

What kind of cinematic speech? In the game only 1 worthy, it in the beginning and saw everything. Even the model of kerigan in the game is not redrawn! The commercials have her feet in the shoes, but in the game it's paws! 2nd trash in 1 year! The cartoon generally silent, 7 units and all look alike. Blizzard is now just milking their series seem to be. This shit 3 years did, how could they do that? Usually 10 years for his slop bucket out. So much senseless epic only in IU 3 was. Could and free this patch release.

B
Biboras 06.04.20

In part 1 was more interested in playing at the time. Now the old man turned into a cheap second-rate series with TV3.

A
AmAtOrY169 06.04.20

The game is beyond praise such a great game in this genre not seen since 2010( output 1 campaign старкрафта2)

B
Biboras 06.04.20

Passed 9 of the WoL missions. The atmosphere is much better seasoned, the essence of the Terran disclosed well. In HoF the same, Zerg is generally not disclosed. At the head of the race super-weapon is the sheep, which in addition to its revenge sees nothing. Why nobody in ROE does not try to shift? Why didn't they show the essence of the pack? After one of the missions of Tan bows Cherigat, it's all nonsense. Are they at the court of king Arthur? How'd she even knows how to bow, and how would she even know the meaning of this gesture???But found some primal Zerg.

v
valentyn1 06.04.20

today went for 16 hours without sleep. cool just cool

A
Alian 06.04.20

In HoF the same, Zerg is generally not disclosed.
Unfortunately I agree, the theme of the Zerg is really bad disclosed, was hoping for a more full dialogues... so for example, perhaps not everyone knows that Izsha (counselor Kerrigan), was once human; But then the Queen of Blades turned medico Amanda Haley in Isshu... Why is this not mentioned in the dialogues is unclear.

At the head of the race super-weapon is the sheep, which in addition to its revenge sees nothing.
As can be seen, after his revenge it gathers all the power to resist the true enemy.

Why nobody in ROE does not try to shift?
Tan in one of the first missions attempted, as she was not very successful. And after she became primal Zerg, hardly anyone would dare to do it.

Why didn't they show the essence of the pack?
In what sense a nature? The fact that they are a single mind? All the top zergs have personality, that we saw in the first SC.

After one of the missions of Tan bows Cherigat, it's all nonsense. Are they at the court of king Arthur? How'd she even knows how to bow, and how would she even know the meaning of this gesture???
Cap suggests that the Queen of Blades, just brought the Mothers of the Pack, including Sunburn. She created them after their own lusts using DNA Terran, so that they bow to is not surprising.

But found some primal Zerg.
Yes, there is of course a joint. Very far-fetched.

U
UrfenDjus 06.04.20

Sushnost the Zerg is not disclosed ? Oh? In the Ox playing Terran, you first lined up the defense, then going to the units with support and this one abafana pack pass the mission. In Hawes the rush. I do not care how many units you lose on a minor enemy base... I'm Roy... the Point of collection to Sarah, the diversity of species (and after mutation in the zergling Raptor+adrenaline and gobbling hopping+Jiloca suggest to pass the mission just for them - it's all a groove) and the flesh, bone, blood, all will be devoured and recycled into assessmentii... Ah Yes - the wonderful slow -IMBA-cheat.

PS. when Sarah's battle with Duran waited, that Knocks him a few inspirational speeches pushes. Blizzard nishmagla.... 8(

S
SkyGame 06.04.20

the slag is made through the editor,everything is linear,much is downloaded from the Internet and because of this lag