3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romario2010 06.04.20 04:31 pm

Difficulty level Insane (Resident Evil 7)

Tell me who was playing, to start your first playthrough on this level is very difficult, if you suffer that you can play?)) and then twice don't like to go, and I read somewhere that the level of normal is too easy)
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 06.04.20

This is no one plays.

V
VenomTRat 06.04.20

Ромарио2010
On the crazy enemies and objects in other places that will skip some minor cutscenes and overall perception of the game. Monsters will be placed not on the script, but purely that would be difficult. I do not advise, on average, will be easier, but the game in whole

R
Romario2010 06.04.20

__DOC__
I didn't ask who's playing and asked who was.
VenomTRat
thank you)

F
Fierce_55R 06.04.20

Ромарио2010
Playing on insane is very difficult! The first is the limited attempts to survive (Hello from the first part, a reference to the typewriter ribbon with a limited amount) the second is extremely rare checkpoints or lack of them where they were when passing on normal difficulty, that is lost and you roll back into the room to save and more enemies greatly increased HP. In the madness to play strictly only after passing on normal difficulty!

s
saa0891 06.04.20

Ромарио2010 wrote:
Tell me who was playing, to start your first playthrough on this level is very difficult, if you suffer that you can play?)) and then twice don't like to go, and I read somewhere that the level of normal is too easy)
Pass the first passage quite possible,in the madness of the game is quite just goes in contrast to all the previous parts (this is generally the easy part,in others sometimes had to really popotet),and the enemies are dull,monotonous and very slow,plus they merge if you run into the other room,then quickly run,magazines for saves a lot,so no special problems will not be.

todor7 wrote:
a lot of bugs it takes a lot of the problems you maybe not need to load the save
No bugs in the game not seen,especially with the saves.

R
Romario2010 06.04.20

saa0891
thanks, I'll try then)

R
Romario2010 06.04.20

Fierce_55
thank you my friend)

F
Fierce_55R 06.04.20

Ромарио2010
Forgot to mention that in your first playthrough on easy difficulty level on speed and knocking out certain achievements gives you the opportunity with the beginning of a new passage to get some buns in the form of weapons: gun Wesker, grinders, glasses with which to see all the hidden items in the game, and 2 sheets of self-defense, that is, the cushioning when protection from the monsters that you understand gives you an advantage on higher difficulty levels. Be sure to look at guides on acucam on Steam I had anything to lose.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

O
OSKaR2255 06.04.20

I just passed the game on Crazy. If you love hardcore, then start with Madness, if you want to learn to play and master all - start with the easy.
As for me, Madness interesting, but will have to suffer

R
Rubiroyd 06.04.20

The question in insanity. How to kill black freaks. They even circular saw don't want to die and knocked a couple of strokes.
Even afraid that Jack will blanks a lot, and he needs a lot even on normal.