3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeMark 06.04.20 04:32 pm

Patch 1.10 (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Gentlemen, there is such a thing.
I'll probably play in slowpoke, but today the game updated to the patch 1.10, which promised to bring optimization, HDR mode, difficulty level, etc. In the blogs already wrote about the major update. Actually, here it is the update. I was waiting for him very much, in particular because of autobuyline level of enemies and the complexity of the nightmare.

I must say, the patch really standing out. I was extremely surprised when the game loaded in 3 seconds from the main menu, and FPS in Alexandria was suddenly stopped by a limit of 45 FPS, after removing which I found stable 45-55 FPS in all locations. I am discouraged, I must admit (average FPS in this location was 35-40, at least 45). CPU not checked, but I can say that the game runs significantly better, I will not lie. Friezes introduced by patch 1.05 disappeared. Download with fast movements is almost instant (2 seconds maximum). Draw distance is not looked for, but in the changelog of the patch is said to have improved after drawing.
Mode avtomobiley level enemies - thing.

In General, I recommend to all those who delayed the passage waiting for the normal performance to start to pass the game, for now it is really possible to do with pleasure. At least, the performance-personally I now do not have any complaints.

If anything, my system is: i5 6400 (4.5 GHz), GTX1050Ti, 16 GB RAM, SSD budget (5000 RUB for 240 GB) level (the game is running on it).
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SomeMark 06.04.20

Dok Rolf
Yes? I think you should not make such premature conclusions at random.
Before patch 1.05 most of these Frisians were not. I clearly remember how and I remember that after the patch 1.05 they appeared in quite large numbers, and now they are not detected at all. However, your case - to assume that patches do not affect these freezes, I'm talking about my specific case.

S
SomeMark 06.04.20

Dok Rolf
I do not know. We all have different hardware. Perhaps patch 1.05 affected in any way the principles of the games with my iron levels, lowering productivity, and the patch 1.10 has returned everything to normal (after even better). Again - I can't give answers to questions like why do I get them to appear?. I'm telling you the facts. On the patch 1.05 was the friezes and the FPS was lower, now no freezes and FPS is higher, and the iron I have not changed, the acceleration was not engaged, the PC works normally. The case in the patch, I'm sure. Yes, and I see no reason to prove anything, really, because upremsya to a standstill.

S
SomeMark 06.04.20

Friend decided to put me minuses and delete your comments. Your business, Rolf Dok.

_
_Mahoney_ 06.04.20

SomeMark I totally agree with you, friezes appeared after the patch 1.05, 1440*900, regardless of configuration even on the lowest window and a minimum resolution, the game prisila all the time!, and as always, optimization deprive those who do not use Mike and green!

S
SomeMark 06.04.20

_Mahoney_
There were many cases in the history of video games, when some user performance after patches have improved, and others could on the contrary deteriorate. I will not argue that at all-all the game will work better, but at least on my hardware I saw the work of the staff of ubisoft, they are impressive. As will be the case the rest of the players is unknown, but I hope that too will improve (as the owners of NVidia and AMD).

M
MrCenturion 06.04.20

Good afternoon.
Tell me, can anyone had a problem after 1.0.5 duplicated papyrus a Ray of hope and the inability to achieve the Old habits? If this is solved in patch 1.1.0, removed the papyrus, received the achievement?

S
SomeMark 06.04.20

MrCenturion
About papyrus will tell you, but about the achievements of the Old habits in the changelog there is a note Fixed the unlock of the Old Habit achievement/trophy for player who have met the conditions.
Read more here http://www.player.one/assassins-creed-origins-update-110-release-patch-notes-122304

M
Marvelosi 06.04.20

SomeMark
Please tell me where this function avtomobilnie level enemies?

R
Revan Reborn 06.04.20

Plus, playing on high settings before patch 1.5, it was all good, and after a terribly prisila the game, the fps has dipped below 30, but with this patch all perfect everything was. Now you can go on the second run through the game on a new difficulty.

S
SomeMark 06.04.20

Marvelosi
Settings > Game > level Selection of enemies (in Russian localization).

M
Marvelosi 06.04.20

SomeMark

Okay, thank you.

-
--00--00-- 06.04.20

Well, at least I added the exit button on the desktop, and game progress has reached 100%. Plus the costume is Edward pleased))) But the buns from the store in chests Reda never delivered, though threatened.

D
Dimchik94 06.04.20

Brilliant plan from Jubilee. Dobaviti freezes in 1.5 , and 1.10 to remove them that the players said they say APTIMIZATSIYA BEST BECAME. UBI MALATIA.

s
stakanxxx 06.04.20

I have a 99 as was and remained. What's the mission about gladiators,it's for owners of the season pass?

T
Thorgal 06.04.20

In Alexandria, the fps was higher than after release, it really felt. However, some kinds of plants including water, drawn five meters on the course, as after the previous patch.

A
AlexNik 06.04.20

Thorgal

I have the opposite - made fps - an average of a dozen) GTX1080 play in 1440P in the cities now about 35fps (at max speed)... it was 45 before the patch. True and the game is prettier - Yes.

G
GhostMark 06.04.20

Tell me why I can't enable HDR, I have it it is not possible. What's wrong?

C
CripeR 06.04.20

Support all the words of the author of the post. All the schools have fixed, got a bunch of modes and such small things as changing icons exploration areas, the character customization, but from a distance all the same problems remain, not as it was with patch 1.05 but still they are there.

Here roughly speaking, the proof that in some locations remained shortcomings with the drawing at the top of the building you can see it. Settings at maximum.