3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
theoink 06.04.20 04:32 pm

Where to find the playable characters after beating the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where to find the playable characters after beating the game?Triss, Jennifer. Gerald said, Jennifer remained in the North,and where.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyza777 06.04.20

All the characters are eventually lost. There are only pobochki. XS why do so. I would like to talk to them after the execution of the main plot)))

t
theoink 06.04.20

Kyza777
this is exactly even a shame to have done so.It may come back in the next 2 DLC.

G
GGame 06.04.20

The Herald??? Gerald, are you kidding? Went through the whole game and you can't remember the name GG??? Geralt..

D
Darth__Sidious 06.04.20

Only found dandelion and Zoltan, they are in the tavern Buttercup. Caris in her room in the castle on Skellige. The other is not found...

D
Darth__Sidious 06.04.20

theoink
And yet, I hope you will appreciate)))
Download this mod:
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_brothel_npc_swap-123821/
It replaces the clients of the brothels in the NPC, the Passiflora will Triss CRIS and Ian, you're not only there to see dancers, but also be able...

D
Daniil Dolokunov 06.04.20

I'm one Keyru found that Lee, here it is just in the kaer Morhen why it seems to Lambert moved) the way you can buy little things from her.