3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARPtank 06.04.20 04:33 pm

Self Radio is not friendly with the textures (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Faced a problem-when turned on Self Radio poorly loaded teksturki.Normal PC-operatives 12GB, 4GB video, percents i7. Music on the hdd of 2015, the game is on the hdd, 2016
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burrut 06.04.20

Have noticed such nonsense! With the standard radio, everything is fine!

K
Kirill22092 06.04.20

Let me guess, the music is on one disc?

B
Burrut 06.04.20

It's not the year of issue the hdd! Theoretically it is possible to assume that different speed detskogo and the size of the cache, but I have everything on one hard and worries too, especially online!

B
Burrut 06.04.20

Kirill22092
I like the game and music on different partitions on the same disk

K
Kirill22092 06.04.20

Burrut
In this problem, the game really doesn't like it, you better convey the music completely to another disk (in the folder to create the shortcuts), or the game.

B
Burrut 06.04.20

Kirill22092
So I have only one

B
Burrut 06.04.20

Plan to move to ssd then maybe it would be better! Just the disks will be different

K
Kirill22092 06.04.20

Burrut
You can then temporarily try to throw all the music on the stick, and in the documents to make shortcuts, but not the fact that it will help.
SSD would be better of course)

L
Leohn 06.04.20

Most likely the processor is rather weak. Also had this problem, but if you drive fast. On top of the gland on the same hard disk problem is missing. Advise to dig in this direction. Maybe the old generation CPU, and the cache is too small, although the possible problem with the hard drive. Try to make sure that the game was not on the system partition and the music on the system SSD, in this case the problems are also there. Also try the disk Defragmenter to do.

T
TryAll 06.04.20

This problem is as old as the world (the world of GTA essno). Not treated schnike, I have two on the same play on second music throwing-side)
Most likely the case in the stone as mentioned above.

d
demothen 06.04.20

Also have a similar problem, not the texture is not progruzhat, and gets a little risiti the game when you enable self radio. And aac tracks is more noticeable than mp3, it's the processor. ps. I have music and the game on different disks (physical).