3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 06.04.20 04:33 pm

Battle bow \"the Look of the Jackal\" (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

How to get rid of it? It seems like he dropped me out of the random case, while not on my LVL, and 15. To break and throw a of course not. Maybe there is some kind of trick?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 06.04.20

baracus11
What's your LVL? If it is less procacia, if you can improve the bow at the blacksmith. If a thing cannot be sold, so no way to get rid of.
P. S. by the Way, probably a stupid question, but have not tried to sell a bow?

b
baracus11 06.04.20

Ryuzake
Not for sale. LVL is higher than the bow, and the bow dropped from the chests for 3000. It looks like some bug associated with version 1.05. Play it.

R
Ryuzake 06.04.20

baracus11
Probably not, maybe it's an exclusive thing, and therefore not for sale. I have said before, a bow can improve the blacksmith, it improves the weapons to your level.
PS don't upgrade to version 1.10?

b
baracus11 06.04.20

Ryuzake
I hate playing single player, to catch patches, especially changing something serious. Nothing good is not finished. Me either with the new patch the new game to start or to be prepared for bugs, even minor ones, which I am going to start ng. And AP weapons - this I know. I get rid of it wanted and not to wear. How to see a list of donut shop? Maybe he's there? Spices were in off to me threw the donut shit not merge. Oh.

R
Ryuzake 06.04.20

baracus11
Well, actually, I tried to use a normal bow. And on account of the new patch, I have working fine, I'm happy.

b
baracus11 06.04.20

Ryuzake
Normal, judging by the stats. But I use for hunting and occasionally the predator, shooting in the style of lifted scope 5 inches above the enemy's head which is the size of a pixel. One is bad, these predators are no gripping button. It's disgusting affects the sensations of the shooting.

R
Ryuzake 06.04.20

baracus11
Well, as anyone.

a
a_noob_is 06.04.20

Match 1.10 just need to install or 1.3, but not 1.5. The difference is huge.

b
baracus11 06.04.20

a_noob_is
Yes, already moved to the 10th. That being said, I start a new game.

b
blin88 06.04.20

baracus11
Why?

V
Vyxyxol 06.04.20

baracus11
Duc for a quest given, and not from the chest, from the chest can be free to disassemble/sell (estessno in addition to the costumes and the beast), and this bow is pumped from a blacksmith to the current LVL of the player.

b
baracus11 06.04.20

Muskrat
The fact of the matter is that with the chests. The only reason I said that is a joke with that bow.

S
Sergey Matokhin 06.04.20

Apnuli to 40, bow standards.Gods they felled.

b
baracus11 06.04.20

Sergey Matokhin
By the way the gods of these event - only online? I just play offline.

S
Sergey Matokhin 06.04.20

baracus11
Well, if you don't have them, so online only. I just tried offline play.

M
MadONYX 06.04.20

baracus11
Onli online. As you'll have it offline ?
All these buns came through online. And that kind of nonsense. Got a new patch. You need to start from the beginning. You in all games when you get a new patch. Start from the beginning ?

b
baracus11 06.04.20

MadONYX
In such as it is, Yes. Such as the Witcher 3 too. There's no patch, hotfix or damage some mechanics. If only patch serious, and not a small correction a couple of teksturkami.