3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Light_Warrior 03.10.19 01:06 am

Search mods (Stellaris)

Actually a subject. Propose a topic in which everyone could ask about his interest of fashion, without creating multiple themes for each fashion in particular.

I'll start with myself. Is there a mod that allows the creation of a new game to set number of AI empires to 0? there is minimum 1 (ie, type 1 1), but so that no rivals - there is fashion? or what and where do you want to change in the game files in the common folder to expose it?
Also, interested in the question about more fallen, extinct empires: is there a way to increase its maximum number? by default, there they were I think 4, if not mistaken...
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTea 03.10.19

Light_Warrior
Lonely Galaxy or something like that.

S
Sir.Rumata 03.10.19

Light_Warrior
About extinct - it is impossible, they are created in advance, will be gluppo be on the map two extinct isolationists such as

1Archangel1 03.10.19

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921354654 Throw mod on PG.

S
Spillik 03.10.19

Light_Warrior
Singleplayer Game - it is possible 0 to deliver and explore the galaxy until exhaustion.

y
yastrom 03.10.19

1Archangel1
http://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/4767

1Archangel1 03.10.19

yastrom
Thanks, mod zatestit... too crude.

_
_Vicarious_ 03.10.19

Flags : Emblems & Backgrounds upload somebody this mod here for version 1.6.2

m
mechenuy1743 03.10.19

Is there a mod that allows you to reduce the amount available to colonize planets, for example, not more than a hundred in the galaxy or no more than 5 on one AI Empire?

S
Siniy Kot 03.10.19

I don't think this topic someone else is reading but... is There a mod like No Grow When an overcrowded, but only for game version 2.2.7? ATO with a new version on this fashion lost the bonuses from the level of leaders. Well, or any other mod to automatically limit the growth of settlements in the re-inhabitation of the planets. Except mods on migration. They one and all do not plow with native empires.
In General:looking for a mod for automatic limitation/delimitation of population growth for native empires.

s
sdaq 03.10.19

good day!
please tell me is there any mod removes the restriction on excavations outside the boundaries of his Empire