3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid65 06.04.20 04:34 pm

Help with installing video card on the computer

Please!Help!Anyone need Help urgently!As how and where to connect video card to work correctly!And then he connected and everything seems to be turned on and hooked up and when turn the computer on,it goes to boot but then windows splash screen not loading picture but the sound system is audible that the system starts up but other than the splash screen with the icon Windows shows nothing and then heard as popping up some error!Today for an hour I tried and did not work!!!!!

12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhizn dermo 06.04.20

Oh the horror! Throw this crap and buy a normal iron, but at the same time and table. Now the nightmares will dream...(

b
bloomm 06.04.20

With a map problem rather not with the connection.

R
RikoChiko 06.04.20

Using safe mode start to try to go.

s
stalker7162534 06.04.20

Leonid65
How do you write, if the computer does not turn on?
Learn to Google. Punch it in Google graphics card how to connect" and will you happiness!

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

most likely the problem is the built-graphicscom the kernel in the processor or on the Mat Board
if the BIOS through the map to see
the second monitor you should get
or two GPU to one pull up
in one of temnoy and Doug then Windows
well, there will be wind to create it Pitch business
go to chop firewood from gugla
in the permission settings mirror screens preset
as the main thing that the card belongs to - set
another screen on 0 share
on the infamous black hole chart for ever to forget
in device Manager it the fuck off
then overload everything in BIOS to go
there is the BH graph on shit lime
if the BIOS something is wrong
and black screen you will meet
Windows with bakeries will have to tear
and flour with the settings again to test.
peck-peck-peck
if you screw up the BIOS and disable there schedule (if not Gigabit with 2 BIOSes) while the map is Express works don't know what will
probably in the trash Pitch

S
Shadowarm 06.04.20

Life sucks
And the mousepad still

M
MagicHero 06.04.20

Leonid65
Ie you install a video card without the demolition of the previous wood? They then create a problem, although if this was a NVIDIA 460 and put some sort of must to get and if AMD. Or can you even put a second to none without removing first )))))

L
Leonid65 06.04.20

MagicHero
then at least you yourself understand what he said I have a second system unit will not fit and even had the same and was only a little later, too, nVidia GeForce GTX460 was and now bought the same kind only had two of the cooler is

S
SKVERNING1 06.04.20

Try BIOS to drop on default settings. Look to the end-whether the card entered into the slot. Maybe the PSU is dying and not pulling already. Or the map is dead-born caught, it is difficult to conclude from the...

S
SKVERNING1 06.04.20

And in General GUYS, don'T MOCK! I have a computer for 500K, and I started also with this, and also asked the Council to give in return taunts. We need to be kinder!

f
fog666666 06.04.20

damn

H
Hellk666 06.04.20

most likely the blade gpu
I have never died palit gtx 460