3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danyook 06.04.20 04:35 pm

Not work save in uPlay (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Bought the account, but eventually had to change it to another. Save clear I saved and threw in a new folder, which created a game with a different account, but maintaining it can't see
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.04.20

And will not work.

D
Danyook 06.04.20

Why?

D
Dimson_62 06.04.20

They will not work, each account has its own individual ID, they should not be like.

D
Danyook 06.04.20

Understood. Well, I hope when will pirate it somehow can be realized

S
Setesh 06.04.20

Danyook wrote:
have hope when will pirate it somehow can be realized
not a chance

D
Danyook 06.04.20

That is, if pirates, it also will not work?

S
Shadowclonejutsu 06.04.20

Danyook
the question here is - will the pirates do?

D
Danyook 06.04.20

I think it would be. Now remember the same Primal, said do not crack the new protection etc. the Floor and fiddled all cracked out. Just the question is when will this pirates

J
JolyMau5 06.04.20

Danyook
And then the pirates to save on the Uplay account?

U
Urfin R 06.04.20

Danyook wrote:
That is, if pirates, it also will not work?
Will.

R
RussianAlex 06.04.20

People. a question to all. And ID in front of the native you to change tried? Actually because of this iDA game and probably does not see other users ' saved at point blank range. I read somewhere that in the game the same problem was. People have replaced the ID on her, and she suddenly saw
Where and what game read - don't remember. And history will not lift - tor. But the game did not seem Opleska from the origin

M
Macros Easy 06.04.20

RussianAlex wrote:
Somewhere
RussianAlex wrote:
in the game
RussianAlex wrote:
I do not remember
RussianAlex wrote:
history will not lift tor

J
JustDev2O18 06.04.20

RussianAlex wrote:
And ID in front of the native you to change tried?
RussianAlex, if you simplify, this is how it works. Enough to change the id of the account the saves from one account to another. And the saves will be recognized in the game under a different account.

R
RussianAlex 06.04.20

JustDev2O18
And I'm talking about? Therefore I ask - have you tried a replacement ID have saves or not...
PS That was the last Hitman. The question was raised about full unlock game(all points and achievements) on the pirates. Advised the insertion of foreign 100% saves, but replace the iDA. Otherwise the game simply will not see...

D
Danyook 06.04.20

Id this the inscriptions at the top of the save game file?

J
JustDev2O18 06.04.20

No, it's much more interesting works. But really tied to account id.
Interestingly, PS4 and XBox One the same format saves? If someone has, please share your saves with PS4/XBox One, it is very interesting and they also pick.

D
Danyook 06.04.20

JustDev2O18
I don't know One, but on 360 all tied to the Live account

N
Nikolay Familiya 06.04.20

Danyook
hi, I have a similar situation (replaced AK) and the save does not work. Have you changed ID? What program opened them? (ATO I have all the characters).

N
Nikolay Familiya 06.04.20

RussianAlex
how to change the id of the savegame? (I have some hieroglyphs)

D
Danyook 06.04.20

Nikolai Name
That using notepad++, but the same characters. You're not the only one. Don't think they would just change the ID saves