3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
en3rgizer 06.04.20 04:35 pm

please tell me (NieR: Automata)

Recently started playing, generally not a fan of anime, but like the gameplay, but that's not the point, faced with this situation, I'm LVL 24, according to the story in the lyrics. mission should be to fill up such a huge robot that destroys the aircraft carrier and 9s then disappears, 've noticed that after this mission, go missing, many side quests, but these quests are not done on a 24 lvle, ie the story of the quest to them not to complete, for example, there are mob LVL 50 on it, no damage runs, no other quests, ie as it is still not pumping, there is some explanation for this ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik820 06.04.20

en3rgizer
just play on. on the second passage of the finish that need. and then, the game you have 3 times to pass, so still time to go.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 06.04.20

en3rgizer wrote:
generally not a fan of anime
What?
And at what here it?(See comparison)

f
frob155 06.04.20

go back there where robots to each other and climbed out of the pile fell out the robot with the human body. it's in the desert, remember? there procacity 10 minutes.

G
GG4 06.04.20

en3rgizer
Put a level cheat or just pump up the damage and turn on the immortality of the options fully.

g
giga18 06.04.20

if the first passing option one, perform side missions and climb everywhere by killing small robots is not pumped at least closer to the desired level, if 2 and 3 are there to pump so.

A
AlayaVijnana 06.04.20

en3rgizer
That will not pass on the first lap, will be available on the second. After opening the third ending (i.e., completion of the plot) will have a choice of heads, it shows how many side quests available/completed in each stage, you can boot anywhere and doprejte that remained. Also, these quests are traversed only once, re not, then end-to-end system (like chests and weapons, by the way). So in the end you will always be able to pump up to the desired level. If you fundamentally catch on the first pass, then rock it in the location of the boss in the desert or in the abyss under the bridge between urban ruins and abandoned shopping center.