3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CombineInCS 03.10.19 01:06 am

Who saw dolgovtsev in Pripyat? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Noticed a picture or two dolgovtsev (or one in the scientific kombeza and the other in the exoskeleton, or both in the exoskeleton) in Pripyat or stop by the fire with a single tunnel, or running along the path that you have. Spawn is very weird. The screenshots seen below, will leave
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CombineInCS 03.10.19

S
Snowguard 03.10.19

CombineInCS
Badabum! Teleport in 2007 and are opening a new secrets! Keep up to date: breakthrough to the center of the Zone after the shutdown of the burner are almost all the factions. In Pripyat can spawn the wizard lone sodolovci, dolgovtsev and the military. In this case they will behave extremely inappropriately, getting stuck in objects and each other, dying in anomalies or standing in one place. Even saw that some of them can zastavnitsky in the field of monolith snipers.

I
Ilaya 03.10.19

CombineInCS
If you're talking about the original game, then:
All the main groups making their way to PC, so you can still see Liberty and the Military. Everyone has their own resp and path.
If you want to look

p
potter790 03.10.19

Eli wrote:
to see Freedom and the Military.
And Bandos too sickly equipped.

C
CombineInCS 03.10.19

OK, as I understand, the pattern is plain, it was necessary to know if everything was okay, because I'm new in this game, maybe I'll close my topic

M
Murgen75 03.10.19

And after this, I still someone will say that the game is not a legend, that Stalker sucks? If the game 12 years later, newcomers appear, the game can be safely attributed to the category of legends. A Stalker, a legend of legends.

V
Voin Morgota 03.10.19

Murgen75
What mod you download, and then in their pond - pond. And I still remember the entrenched crooks with his enemy does not surrender our proud Varyag.

M
Murgen75 03.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
You know comrade CINEMAN? Check out his video, there is a lot about fashion, what is good, what is not there he will choose what you like. I liked the Path in the mist.

A
ASUSmen 03.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Play Secret Trails 2 ------- Photographer ------- folk Hybrid, or as it is now called OP 2 (United PAC earlier Solyanka) ------- Gold ball End -------- Sigerous Mod 2.2 is also quite good if you look the top mods are a dime a dozen only wrote your favorite