3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 06.04.20 04:36 pm

Loot in areas where without cheating to survive (Elex)

Hello!
In one of the groups in the VC people got rid of the screenshots from the famous mine, which is all located in the radiation zone (outside play area)
Mine is Venice. A few different pieces of furniture, 2 beds and 1 trunk, note the lock level 2. In the chest is Cleaver +3 (without any enchantments) - as I understand, the only upgradeable weapons, which lies in the world with sharpening +3.
The bottom line: in no way possible WITHOUT using cheats to Get to the dripstone cave, take items from the chest and run out of the pesher.
With the best possible gaming Radiation protection (Resistance 2, mask, ring, leather, rad-away, soup) character does NOT have time to run to the trunk, his health ends earlier. There is the option of using abilities not a step back - with its activation, you can reach the chest, open it and pick up loot, but have to run back, and in this respect, the character will not have time to run out from this zone.

Question: Why the developers left, kept the cave and loot it? could in fact remove the loot, cut it.
24 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor.Volkov 06.04.20

Stanislavich
Screenshots of the location on the map throw off this cave.

S
Stanislavich 06.04.20

Igor.Volkov
Spoiler
taken from the VC group.

S
Solidar 06.04.20

why run back if possible etc?

S
Stanislavich 06.04.20

Solidar
The use of TP in this case is a direct bug. Since being in these areas inhibits any treatment, as well as some other abilities.
At least during the battle to make TP is impossible, and the opportunity to make a TP while in such zones and constantly receiving very substantial damage is a bug, it's not an issue.
Why not consider at all such a method is an abuse (as in this case, all the infected areas no longer generally be at least as dangerous, respectively. their presence is reduced to the actual ' no')

r
raspisnoy1 06.04.20

answer the question...what would you have the head broke,how to pull out the loot and ass.that would not burn....and you wrote the exit -teleport
although Cleaver +3 very weak prize

M
Mazenrat 06.04.20

Probably in this area somewhere on the map lies the armor of elbow which developed somewhere hidden.

S
Stanislavich 06.04.20

raspisnoy1
1. The teleport is not an option. This is a bug of the game. Through hacking the game, you can turn on the ability of TP in battle. In the end, the normal TP will be solved all the problems - can kill? thinking TP was late with the departure of attack - thinking TP.
2. Checked again. Even under not a step back max protection from radiation, it is extremely difficult satilite hacking chests, collecting items and after prozhat TP without dying. Out - need to use ability not a step back (removed\wearing the amulet and the ability is activated immediately). So we as a bug, because you can become completely immortal (any fatal damage will not kill, but to restore health YEARS).

S
Siniy Kot 06.04.20

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
At least during the battle to make TP is impossible, and the opportunity to make a TP while in such zones and constantly receiving very substantial damage is a bug, it's not an issue.
1.You're not in combat,the damage by radiation is not considered an enemy attack which would distract GG from TP.
2.It follows that it is a feature and not a bug, the bug is only on the basis of your subjective opinion.
3.Hence, it is possible to do TP with a clear conscience.
4.It is still possible in the PIP-boy GG to sew the stones on radiation protection,with them not tried?I seem to be out there running with them when I played-it is a survival rests with the ability not a step back-without any problems.There ideally you can collect 3*10 protection,but I was able to collect only 2 full what however enough.
It is worth mentioning that the big bug I encountered while playing is that at the maximum swinging psionic power GG when you activate a no step back not only restored full HP(which is logical because the power of skills +50%) and completely restored the psi power and reset CD of all skills(including the very not a step back).It is the individual bug,something in the save game apparently crassulas,however this skill I more than 1 times per battle anyway never used(and mostly played at all without it).
This is a bug.And the chest in the happy zone,which also does not kill instantly-hardly the carelessness of developers may or may just the same not all types of protection slipped,or maybe there just is PROVIDED the use of TP.Too many can.If you are so concerned about the issue-ask it directly to the piranhas.

x
xaldei1991 06.04.20

Stanislavich
The humor in the game is? Developers have a sense of humor? I have no doubt developed were confident that this place will find. Well, if you a beetle that ran much beyond the available playing area and worry :)))

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Blue cat wrote:
It is still possible in the PIP-boy GG to sew the stones on radiation protection,
such stones do not exist
confirmation wiki:
http://ru.elex.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8B

r
raspisnoy1 06.04.20

Blue Cat
//And the chest in the happy zone,which also does not kill instantly-hardly the carelessness of developers///
absolutely agree-and even the janitor have to put))
I noticed that when pumped all the protections 2/2 radiation...the most deadly fire I have a drop eats up HP
z.s. to be honest I don't even remember how the cave went, but it turned...play is under pivasom and after meetings with friends-well, drunk and radiation to the knee))) ....

S
Siniy Kot 06.04.20

Cheryl
when you insert in the PIP-boy, they change properties if I hadn't removed the Eleks-threw proof with a screenshot...and alas-you check
there is a stone for protection from negative influences(toxic-fire radiation), and any properties it exhibits ONLY when you insert in the PIP-boy
but not the guns
PS. I advise everyone to put the most useful of all
PS.S.the wiki is a bit of misinformation-because I have collected TWO such Volovich stone, and it indicated that it is possible to collect only one.
PS.S.S. sorrie...I just forgot the name of this lexovii PIP-boy, it adiutor...of the categories-I will remember
PS.S.S.S. I watched the video on the wiki...50% of delirium in General for guidance only to look,but to focus on him-I do not advise
to begin with,there is more suggest just to put stones on experience...on EXPERIENCE CARL!!!This is the game where you can eat banks the same experience tons.Well, a couple of bregovita,but not such egregious.
Here is the wiki.
PS.S.S.S.S. by the way in the video just has shown the stones on the resistance,for which he plus
PS.S.S.S.S.S. something turned out to be too much PS....

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

next to the teleport Lava lake
the open road. At the bottom of the lake and a bunch of cars
downstairs someone was? Have you found anything?
There you can go down, but the radiation was terrible.
Spoiler

Blue Cat
this is a beautiful PS.
I have collected small stones/bling, just turned into stones, big stones yet.
Probably the large stones give this protection

S
Siniy Kot 06.04.20

Cheryl
there's an abandoned factory that vseobemlyuschee mind-blowing and imagination nichrome
and a little further to the right on the map-the same comet(out of curiosity drove there under cheats-for radiation mow there instantly with any resists)
the comet was beautiful
and Yes, there is also nifiga

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Blue Cat
sorry screenshots didn't do
comets, for example :)

S
Spinning Bullet 06.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
such stones do not exist
and it's not ?
Increased resistance +10%

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Blue Cat
Yes, you're right. In adultere rocks change properties. Well, there's stone bonus soprotivlyaemost +3. But what does it mean?
Spoiler

F
Folaytfenat 06.04.20

Cheryl
Cheryl wrote:
Well, there's stone bonus soprotivlyaemost +3. But what does it mean?
In fact, something very much like the generalized system of spacebrock of DiD system version 3.5, but if more clear is resist cutting all kinds of passing on the character of damage up to damage from drops, sometimes absolute ( numeric ), sometimes ( as in ELEX ) interest.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Folaytfenat
and can be simpler?

F
Folaytfenat 06.04.20

Cheryl
Resistance is a value subtracted from any passing over of gg attacks or damage over time.