3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 06.04.20 04:37 pm

Fair PvP Cup Season 8 (Diablo 2)

Congratulations to the winners:
1st Place - Jay_xD
2nd Place - ge
3rd Place - xbalanquee

All of a SUDDEN!
Tournament Satka:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/111LasyDnoFBrJxm4UWh9CDcQr77HxG5m8sealnl5geu/edit?usp=sharing
Launching the eighth tournament in the series Fair PvP Cup!
The tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair Pvp.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/
The format of the - checkerboard ( each against each ).
The time of the 16.12.17 - 17.12.17 . The collection starts at 17: 00 each game day. The second day is not for those who may not be at first, but in case you do not have time to play all duel. Those who did not attend on Saturday can come.
Points will be awarded for winning unique meetings bo5 ( 3 wins ). The first 3 prize places will be awarded prizes, first 10 receive bonus pvp ladder points.
A controversial situation ( equal number of points among the contenders for the prize ) will be addressed by a series of duel with the anti-passive changes in the bo7 format ( 4 wins ).
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the game to confirm the moderator of the receiving screen. In the case of the disclaimer screen is given disqualification from the event.

Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must submit a Deposit and apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 15.12.17 (pm Dynamix, fcr, pvp) . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 15.12.17.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

The prize Fund of the tournament courtesy of top 1 pvp this season *wind-druid, as regrets that missed the previous tournament and wants to catch up:
1st place - rune Ohm
2nd place - rune Vex Gul
3rd place - Vex rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. lacerator_nec *iegova_nissi / bonemancer
2. Niac *hed2 / blizzard sorc
3. spacex *spacex / bvc
4. MaCTepCnopTa *---- grozd4 / trap-ww sin
5. pk *vy / bonermancer ( dober )
6. ge *ge- / bvc ( progon )
7. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu
8. ALEX_PVP *alex_sora / nova es sorc
9. mamkeprivet *dias. / bonemancer
10. Eleganza *lyv1 / fire es sorc
11. CyberSport *[cybersport] / bonemancer
12. AnungUnRama_AID *torkepvp / blizzard sorc
13. Jay_xD *jay_xd / trap-ww sin
14. Holly_Dolly *Holly_Dolly / bowazon
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
PAK-PYK 06.04.20

zapassivil [brandy craft] xd gz

y
yok0o 06.04.20

A new champion is waiting for a special bonus under certain conditions, accomplish your goal to me )

J
Jay_xD 06.04.20

Thank you to all those who came to the tournament and personally Dynamix'y, for much of it!)
it was interesting to play with all participants)
so many players happy, I hope the next tournaments will not be less) that's only one moderator it is difficult to carry all in one. for some reason on the second day the boys came to play(and this is not the first time). one day to play so many games in one game, as it turned out, very long))
need another moderator for fair pvp!

y
yok0o 06.04.20

Updated the pvp ladder:

T
Torum. 06.04.20

Cinca though the enemies BB twisted?

J
Jay_xD 06.04.20

PAK-PYK
liabilities was +/- against the barb and necro of plan de Corones.. in other pvp was pretty aggressive)
Torum.
how!)

J
Jay_xD 06.04.20

but what kind of bonuses I did not expect)))

M
MOWHOCTu 06.04.20

Um, 12K HP? xD

A
ALEX_FORUM 06.04.20

It was the dismantling of the St. Petersburg xDDDDDD

B
BAD666 06.04.20

This time I got pissed the following:
1. When the opponent stands with the score 2-0, 2-1 and 2-2, is not in his favor, near the wall. He however so was taxiing to win, some passive.
I can't jump him in the rear himself to watch 360 degrees for him, and he just stands aiming at me at 150 degrees or selects my rear. Barbu run, killing the spirits necro, I think it is possible.
Ie it is excessive liabilities.

2. House. He is the most.
When I attack your opponent and he counters me, it can happen at least 5 times in a quick period of time, he in the end becomes for the house.
And I'm not allowed to fly, because I'm going to look passive. And each time at the end of the shooting he finds his place in the house, so I jumped in his shots.
Excessive liability is and use the house for shelter, though not inside it.

B
BAD666 06.04.20

Jay_xD, and I have one

E
Eleganza 06.04.20

Houses, no houses... Just need to play and learn better with the Internet to do something (all this to me in the first place). And for the tournament thanks to OFC.

J
Jay_xD 06.04.20

BAD666
disc you're not very good choose))
normal 3лс would be better)))

A
ALEX_FORUM 06.04.20

BAD666
O greater talons 3 ls 3 blade shield 3 soc)))

B
BAD666 06.04.20

Thanks mates, you have just recorded in the sheet trade my chaos for buyers. I don't want to sell.
Actually is a time bomb. And you Alex, we do not need gt.
Blades of Ice let down dragons on NBC, kicking.
I am, but you know me can't live without it.