3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xTrum 06.04.20 04:38 pm

Patch 1.10 benefit or nerf? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Until I see this:
Cons
1. Cut the number of lions at the respawn points almost in two.
2. Reduced the price of the trophies from lions and leopards are about 1.5 times
Pros:
1. You can adjust the level of enemies close to Your that will give a little more exp per kill.
2. Immediately give achivku Old habits, to see repaired)
3. Graphics have improved or returned to the previous level.
Now the money for signs of experience will have to collect longer-(
24 Comments
Sort by:
t
tesla707 06.04.20

1.10 already ? 0_o
quickly pacti rivet, I remember only a week or a little more was 1.05

W
Wolk065 06.04.20

tesla707
So 1.10 follows, no interim patches for the PC was not. Well, given the number of complaints of problems with the graphics, of course they have to move.

A
Abarmot90 06.04.20

Wolk065
The POH.your schedule

W
Wolk065 06.04.20

Abarmot90
Would not care, then it would be in the list of changes that would not be so much under graphics and sound:

Improved texture streaming selection to allow for more high resolution texture
Increased the distance at which we display the higher quality fake geometry of Alexandria
Improved the view distance of the Siwa temple
Improved the level of details of the Mastaba Hemon location
Improved the quality of the Photo Mode picture taken while playing with HDR enabled
Fixed loading grid setups for tall palm tree fields to improve their view distance
Fixed far shadow popping issue when transition updated during the time of day cycle
Fixed shadow culling issue in the great library of Alexandria during sunrise and sunset
Fixed a visual issue when switching bows on them while out of combat
Fixed a visual issue with quivers
[PC] Fixed white squares appearing in windowed mode on a 4K monitor
[PC] Fixed an issue with the Reset graphic option
Fixed an issue which prevented music from playing again in the quest “Aya: Blade of the Goddess”
Fixed missing voice-over during various cinematics
Fixed a sound issue when using Overpower on certain NPCs
Fixed various repeating voice and sound effects
Fixed an issue that could cause multiple music tracks to overlap
Fixed multiple audio out of place lines in the Arena

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.04.20

Added Hood, Hair, and Beard customization options in the Gear menu that I waited 3 patch)

V
Vyxyxol 06.04.20

Zh1VaGo
Duc hair beard in 1.05 introduced, and the hood and even with the release.

M
MrCenturion 06.04.20

Sorry that the question is duplicated patch 1.0.5 papyrus a Ray of hope they decided. Still in inventory are not passed 26 papyrus, which does not pass, do not sell, hide, etc.

V
Vyxyxol 06.04.20

MrCenturion
Maybe it's solely your problem, because I have nothing there and not there, neither 1.05 nor now 1.10. If the problem was massive, the players would have already carpet-bombed the forums jubilee of the report.

K
Kassandra_Rain 06.04.20

Nightmare levels of difficulty + avtomobilnie level enemies = and I'm not some Superman. Now enemies give to sweat. Here in Alexandria I have already killed 4 times in half an hour. Well...I fancy that).

M
MrCenturion 06.04.20

Muskrat
The problem is peculiar to those who took the papyrus in the tomb of Alexander playing for the Aya.

A
Abarmot90 06.04.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Where include avtomobilnie level enemies?

x
xTrum 06.04.20

Abarmot90
In the game itself when loaded a save game press Esc --> tab Game and will have the option to Selection-level enemies.

A
Abarmot90 06.04.20

xTrum
Thank you

A
Abarmot90 06.04.20

Tell me, is there a noticeable improvement in graphics or not?

d
dim-disign 06.04.20

Today I tried to play with the new patch. Wonderful! Now gets blue screen of death three times more. Before rarely appeared, and now every 5 minutes. You can't play damn it! Where it is possible to dash off an angry letter to the developers? The campaign will have to wait until they finished optimizing the game to a normal state. AMD FX-8350, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 22Гб of RAM and no overheating. I read that the game is not friendly with percent AMD FX-8350. No luck, paid the money and now toils.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.04.20

dim-disign
did you think that blue screen is a problem in your PC and looking at 22 gig of RAM I even know where the problem is .

S
SPR1GGAN 06.04.20

Abarmot90
and it was worse?
did not notice the difference after each patch ,because Rashad is

b
baracus11 06.04.20

xTrum
Cho for signs experience?

A
A Gamer 06.04.20

Wolk065
would not care if the community hasn't rolled out several petitions and raised a howl associated with downgraded graphics. Everything seems logical.

x
xTrum 06.04.20

baracus11
In Memphis, after completing the entire storyline, will be available to invisible Asylum where they sell different weapons and signs with the experience of 1000 coins.