3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.Darky. 06.04.20 04:39 pm

Win10, gtx1080 and shitty fps. (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Hi everyone alive.
In General, then I decided to put ut on a relatively new computer. And, of course, nothing normal is not working.

What we have:
1. Patch for x64 download, set.
2. ReduceMouseLag to False put.
3. Have tried both Direct 3D and OpenGL.

Result: the game works, nothing worse, but with the picture problem - if Direct 3D is the low fps (about 50), if OpenGL, the fps seems normal metrics (true jump), but the jerking game rolls anyway.

Write that I'm a moron, forgot to even try to do. If you know, of course.

PS And Yes - percent and none work - stress tests are a great success.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProPsyh 06.04.20

The version of the drivers? The maps FPS sags so much? What other processes are running?

.Darky. 06.04.20

Driver last of all, the process only standard system.

P
ProPsyh 06.04.20

.Darky.
I don't know:( I Have on a much weaker card all the rules and with a tambourine did not dance. Launched Steam, installed, configured and at least 200 FPS on Direct3D without the patch x64 on Win 10 FCA(Fall Creators Update)

.Darky. 06.04.20

So, as I danced with a tambourine and under Direct3D it became more or less normal =)))
DiRazr
Nevertheless, thanks for the reply.

In short, first, Direct3D was not given the opportunity to put a normal resolution, and then suddenly all was well. Well, I forgot all about Netspeed. Topic can be closed.

P
ProPsyh 06.04.20

.Darky. wrote:
normal resolution
About permission?
The command setres familiar?

A
Arxsab 06.04.20

First you need to put a limit to 180-240 FPS. In the config parameter MaxClientFrameRate=180. You corny can lag from too much FPS)))
The second more netspeed 10001, for example 15000. because netspeed less than 10,000 limit fps to 90, which is very not comfortable and it seems to lag. There is online cool article on this topic http://unrealnorth.com/forums/topic/ut2004-max-fps-connection-settings-guide/

You can still try the 32 bit version from DX8 to DX9 Convertor
Just throw it in a file d3d8.dll in the system folder, and 32 cue perfectly plows on win10.

A
Arxsab 06.04.20

And I sloupok and realized just now that you solved the problem)

.Darky. 06.04.20

The niche, sometimes. Actually I forgot about netspeed, absolutely I totally forgot.