3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20 04:40 pm

Where did the mobs? (Dark Souls 3)

All kind time of day. Long time did not come to the game, I was pumped character on NG+. Decided to start a new game with a new character and found that in the starting area, to Gandira not enough, at least 4 mobs that I know they used to. Further, in locations of High wall Latrice, just missed a mob, which fire bombs rushed behind the barrels stood. It is also not. Actually the question arose because no information about this on the net I found. But I don't remember fromy mentioned it in any of the latest patches. Can me somebody explain all of this when, and most importantly, why was this done?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 06.04.20

Svetoslav wrote:
found that already in the starting area, to Gandira not enough, at least 4 mobs that I know they used to. Further, in locations of High wall Latrice, just missed a mob, which fire bombs rushed behind the barrels stood. It is also not.
You're just completely ruined the storyline of the game because these mobs have played in the development of the story of the key role! Do backup saves or re-start the game. No options!
PS really missing on location two and a half invalid mob is an occasion to create a thread in the forum? I would write immediately in support of the game, what trifles. Are you serious soup think developed must unsubscribe about this minor bug, which is quite possible, arose only from you?

d
dwemer101 06.04.20

they themselves from the cliff jumped down, chose suicide, not death from ТВОЕЙ_АДОВОЙ_ПИКИ_ПЕНЕТРАЦИИ_ПЛЮС_ДЕСЯТЬ xD

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

ToXeNsiUs
Don't share your sarcasm. Firstly it is clearly not a bug, the mobs could not disappear by themselves. Second, if I reduce the number of mobs in the area, it obviously affected not only half of the mob in the beginning and if this will continue, the game will soon be empty and easy to please kazualov. And third, usually, if the developers changing things in the patch, whether the location of the mobs or nerf the spell, they write about it in the changelog. And fourth, why not create a thread in the forum? I no rules are not violated. Even here, I see the themes in the one word create. The theme was created because of me this fact, at least surprised, not the glitches I have, in fact, and decided to share with the community, maybe someone noticed it too. But if you have nothing to say on the matter, so could not reply.

I
Ivanych 06.04.20

Svetoslav
Also noticed the lack of a citizen with a fire bomb in the room with the barrels. Version games PS4.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

Ivanychi
I have Steam version. Not only it is not, yet the one on the left from the entrance to Gundaroo, and two more just above. On the Walls latrica I just don't go. But it is possible that there is also less of them now.

s
siame 06.04.20

IMHO. To the left of the entrance is Gundaroo mob in Forgotten Graves in a dark world, not in the Cemetery of the Ashes, maybe hence the confusion.
Other mobs can disappear because fail h-h of the texture. In some places it happens regularly - out of nowhere come a little shower, for example on the Road of torment and fire before the Prince of Demons.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

siame wrote:
Other mobs can disappear because...
I agree, sometimes it happens, and after the arrive of the soul, but this is clearly not the case. For example, a mob with bombs, clearly cut intentionally. On account of the confusion with the dark world, I also thought, but no, there was, at least exactly one mob in a dark world, but now it's gone.
By the way, recently I also have a dissonance on one issue, when I found out that a dark spirit in prison now respawned. And when I started playing, he was disposable. And I even found the info confirming this on the wiki.

O
OlegAttor1966 06.04.20

Confirm mob behind the barrels was not...

s
siame 06.04.20

Recently, a new Persian did. The mob behind the barrels went at once. He was. Then came back with a key - mob yok. Right now ran - is, darling. You see, change it not all the days.

G
GG4 06.04.20

The game without killing normal mobs, straighten your claws and learn to run straight to the bosses.

s
siame 06.04.20

GG4
especially for such a thoughtless awesome Boss rush.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

GG4
What's the interest? Then play in any fighting game or scrolling runner, and DS away from your direct claws.
Real Asnani cut out everything that moves.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

siame
Yeah, so after three days ;). Ran it twice, without a key, then the key after a fire. Comrade is missing. May be it somehow to the class of tied? Play the magician - get a sign, knight - tutu. Although, this is nonsense. Will have to go to him. Just before he was more disciplined and never left his post.

UPD. Ran to him once more, still there lad.

I
Ivanych 06.04.20

Svetoslav
Dark Ghost... a Game took two weeks after the release of farmil sword of darkness, which was then the best on this friend that lives in the basement wall Latrice. About his singleness did not hear.

D
Ded MastDay 06.04.20

Ivanychi
About dark spirit, maybe on PS4 so it was right, but on the PC it was not revived and it was not a bug.
http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_3/walkthrough/mech_tmy_ne_dropaetsya-946361/#comment-16730703

M
Miller_spb 06.04.20

Yes, generally some sort of curve this the DS3 yesterday of farmil in the settlement of the undead shards of titanite, mob killed(Hollow servant) and fire one round approximately 1.5-2 minutes, shorter than 50 minutes no fragments)))). PS4