3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovan5563 06.04.20 04:41 pm

Should you buy Elite: Dangerous without DLC Horisons? (Elite Dangerous)

Want to try to play in elitku, but can not decide to buy with the DLC or without?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Makovetskiy 06.04.20

also interested in

F
FROS_DAD 06.04.20

vovan5563, Pavel Makovetskiy Yes, it is, because this Supplement will give access to engineers that will help make your game more comfortable and enjoyable. you should not believe those who say that it will only travel on empty planets, it is only a small part of it. within the season horizons promised a minium multi crew (you and your friends can manage one craft) and fighters to large ships. The latter should show up in the next few days on gamscom.

P
Pavel Makovetskiy 06.04.20

and that without add-ons makes no sense to buy?

r
review_game 06.04.20

vovan5563
Pavel Makovetskiy
Well, if you're ready to say goodbye to a good lots of functionality, please.
Engineers you will have.
-Landing on the planet would not be
-In August will be partners of the NPS and you can carry in the hold of small ships. And you, too, will not be!
And you need to understand that Your ship, no matter how zapican, will stock, in comparison with the ship after engineer.

V
Vasiliy Malinin 06.04.20

Buy without) the game is worth) and then save up for a horizons))

D
Dante_Avitus 06.04.20

vovan5563
Definitely worth buying, you buy the game only. while retracted, yet earn yourself a 100 mil, and there may have to buy a horizons. can you look at that time and the deal will catch up. in General you decide, the whole set at once or a little pause

I
Ivasik 06.04.20

Recommend first to buy and familiarize themselves with the Elitki, to get the hang of flying, trading, mining, upgrade the ship, to defend in case of attack from the radishes.
And only then already to buy a Horizons, by this time may and the discounts will be.

C
Cerabyte 06.04.20

vovan5563
And as you buy the game, save it at least a Cobra (hold do more, and heatsink), then immediately fly to the station in Rovigo and carry out a black tree. Although I haven't played, can shut up shop.

S
Sergey01239 06.04.20

Maybe I was late)) Now a year has passed. Now as I consider whether to buy the game at all? I would like to try, but as it is a pity money if the game turns out to be not worthwhile. And kept asking for the score updates. They will all be paid?

V
Vipernsk 06.04.20

Similar to that of Сергей01239. Somebody tell me (tell)? And that, too, I think to take or not.

S
Seifer1986 06.04.20

Discount to take the holidays as a time. Horizons at once.

One true to the game you can do not so much. But if you gather a gang, this is fun. Especially when on one ship or squadron to fly and to arrange a scolding to someone :)