3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OBSERVER76 06.04.20 04:41 pm

New addition \"underground\" (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The question is, can I buy separately this DLS Isku, and it comes out tomorrow and the store is not visible
37 Comments
Sort by:
p
playground_didvision 06.04.20

OBSERVER76
Yet, only if buying the whole season pass separately only addition under the ground can not buy

T
Tony Quick 06.04.20

Here I was also interested in this question, for it is written kind of like paid DLC and all that, but why is it then impossible to buy separately?

I
Ivan Bystrov 06.04.20

Just said that you can buy, do not quite understand when, like, 12 at night

N
Norton 06.04.20

Ivan Bystrov
Why wait so long, there's the incentive for 999 rubles is already there, well, I think it is arrogance on the part of They, for 750 I would have thought, and no...by.

K
KOsMILE 06.04.20

Jesus, just a sea of bugs added. The map is not open, the server will not let me, again glitches with the inventory. What they all do ?

b
bmw 7 e38 06.04.20

KOsMILE_UA
What they all do?
Add bugs.

D
DiAZ... 06.04.20

OBSERVER76
The incentive came

O
OBSERVER76 06.04.20

for the money, something perehotelos))

t
t0n 06.04.20

Where to find a set of parts for crafting talents

s
sklifasoid 06.04.20

You buy the recipe from a dealer and crawfish from fabric or electronics ,well depends on what the recipe is bought.

M
MikuHadsune 06.04.20

How to take the subway? When you exit leaves Delta. At all so or I 1-was she?
20001082 thread Who knows what is this error?

t
t0n 06.04.20

sklifasoid
a prescription for a set of the parts? that kind of nonsense

p

MikuHadsune
so, I, too, have to exit game and enter again

K
KOsMILE 06.04.20

t0n
this recipe allows you to recalibrate the talent on the gun. There is still the phoenixes will be needed :)
He'll either be in mission in the subway will drop or can be bought for phoenixes.

MikuHadsune
just fixed it.

p

Guys, why did I open the door to TK 231+, if the level of equipment in the inventory 216?, all things optional, I put in the stash.. just in case... Can someone suggest?

p

Nonsense... Downgraded their equipment to 198, laid out all the excess from the backpack to the stash, left the game, entered again - still - the level of TK 231+!

O
OBSERVER76 06.04.20

Guys! anyone have problems with the level of equipment here on the forum wrote, that it is not the clothes that wear you, and for all that there is and even in the cache

M
Marsellos 06.04.20

The weird thing is that I just threw in 231+ although the maximum score was 228 )) did not correctly consider it. And cut Thriller with a time-so now just the forehead to go to mob 34, and now 35. Sweat and blood was collected normal build, play alone mostly with randomized. In short it is strange they rule.

p

OBSERVER76
Yes! Really considered things from Stash :(.
If you're going top set, then either put it on! Or not collect! Because the level of TK is considered to be from things that are not dressed and not even in the inventory :(

C
Cold Blood 06.04.20

Besides the fact that considered things from the stash weapon level is considered the maximum level, so if you have a trunk 229 level 2 other level 1, then TK will be assumed that the average level of your weapons is equal to 229.