3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slik58 06.04.20 04:41 pm

Infinite loading after the patch 1.30-1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Greetings to all! People, no one experienced after the last update with the endless loading?(hereinafter BZ) From any quests BZ does not depend on how it was previously for many.. here's the Thing, if you turn on the computer and then launch the game, everything loaded normally and I go back to the save point, but if you exit the game and re-enter, at any save point, early or present appears the BLM in this case helps only restart the PC, after reboot everything comes back to normal before re-entering the game. The game GOG torrent. Faced with someone like this? Or worth while to leave the updates to old ones? At 1.22-1.24, this was not.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slik58 06.04.20

All the rules, the problem was solved. It was in this fashion. http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_retekstur_mechej_shkoly_volka-134972/ He affects an infinite load, I put together with extreme updates on this priglasil on them.

a
andryuha-24 06.04.20

Slik58
Ah boy he screwed up he decided!

S
Slik58 06.04.20

andryuha-24
Yes) rushed to create a topic here. Right now, smart cons will throw)), Although already pounced((

C
CemKey 06.04.20

Slik58
It's most likely not because of this mod, but in General due to exceeding the number of texture mods. As well sometimes not yet combined them into a single spec prog Mod Merger (not to be confused with the prog Script Merger). There is nehouse.

S
Slik58 06.04.20

CemKey
Hmm, need to try it too, thank you.

S
Slik58 06.04.20

CemKey
And how to use it not podskazhesh?

C
CemKey 06.04.20

Well.... Even I do not know. Hands I guess.

S
Slik58 06.04.20

CemKey
Cool! Thank you. And I still odd with feet and legs. Hands much easier. Thanks again!

C
CemKey 06.04.20

Slik58
If you don't want stupid answers don't ask stupid questions. Ask what exactly is not clear. Or do you want the splint?

S
Slik58 06.04.20

CemKey
I'm clear, not stupid like the question asked. How to use it? This question is stupid? However you can not answer. He will understand.

U
UnItalianoVero 06.04.20

CemKey
Can you tell which mods can combine?
For example,
I clicked on the recommended, noted one of the mods was a mod to change the color of the Roach. After combining files Roach remained brown.
Then combined mod to disable the stories of Buttercup on the download, it too stopped working.

C
CemKey 06.04.20

UnItalianoVero
I re texture all replacer updated (the limit in the game just for them) and everything is in order. Other mods do not touch.

U
UnItalianoVero 06.04.20

CemKey
You mean mods that column texture is a green dot? But if it to samarjit, they will not work, as the color of the Roach, isn't it?

C
CemKey 06.04.20

UnItalianoVero
I connected with the green dot in the columns, bundles and textures. All came together and works fine. You it normally set up? Well, there is a way to wcc_lite.exe correctly specified?

U
UnItalianoVero 06.04.20

CemKey
Already realized that the file path had spaces, but I didn't think it would really make such a difference. Redid, everything works! Thank you and sorry))

S
Slik58 06.04.20

UnItalianoVero
More info can explain how you it set up? I can't specify the path to the file wcc_lite.exe its just not any where.

U
UnItalianoVero 06.04.20

Slik58
In the folder I have a bin folder in it - x64, but the file there

S
Slik58 06.04.20

UnItalianoVero
It would be so simple) app with the nexus downloaded, in the folder just the executable to run the program, no more than that.

U
UnItalianoVero 06.04.20

Slik58
I do not remember if I created the folder or it came automatically, but one of the disks look for a folder witcher3modtools, and if the title has spaces, remove them.

V
Vladimir Chenarev1986 06.04.20

Hi all.Help to get the job change . I have infinite loading when exiting through the portal