3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aburantsev 06.04.20 04:41 pm

Suspension lourajderskaâ cars (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi! Tell me, can anyone tried online have lourajderskaâ wheelbarrow, that tûninguûtsâ in LSC, and benny. For example, the Albany Primo, Sabre Turbo, and so on.
The fact that after the installation of hydraulics at benny lost the ability to put the suspension in LSC.
We can tuningova the car in LSC, and then go to benny, turn the car in the version of the custom, and all modifications remain. Engine, turbine, and so on - all will be on the car.
Question: is there any difference between a custom machine with the pumped suspension in LSC before modification from benny, and no custom pumped in LSC suspension?
Whether these machines differ in appearance and characteristics?
Thank you.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 06.04.20

aburantsev
Do not have to like.

J
J-Empty-R 06.04.20

Characteristics remain the same, but with hydraulics... in some places it is possible to pass without difficulty. Well, if you get stuck somewhere, it will also help the car to push. However, if you install the hydraulics, it is impossible to bend down in the car

I
Ilya950 06.04.20

aburantsev
Whatever you're suspension is not set in LSC, after benny it visually will be lower and the engine, transmission, etc. will remain

a
aburantsev 06.04.20

Ilya950
that is, put the lowest in the LSC, then go to benny, and the car will be even lower?

a
aburantsev 06.04.20

The meaning of the question whether first to tune the suspension in LSC before going to the benny or not? After a trip to benny the suspension will not be protonirovanie

I
Ilya950 06.04.20

aburantsev
No, there is no difference if you pumped the suspension or not. You just spend the money, so you better go straight to benny

a
aburantsev 06.04.20

If someone Googles this question now, I checked. There is no difference. The mechanics of the game is that you choose either a conventional suspension with options for lowering in LSK or hydraulics. The miracle did not happen. The car below did not. Grandmother wasted.