3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zerousiz 06.04.20 04:41 pm

Dragon (SpellForce 3)

Got to the quest where you need to kill the ancient dragon. The fight is not simple, but faced with a bug - if you refuse to help hunters and to fight - then no loot with dragon and not with hunters of the dialogue then also not... As profitsee only to negotiate with the dragon or just to fill up?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darcs299 06.04.20

Zerousiz
I tried to hang out with him but caught a bug because the hunters rushed at him and he stupidly cut and I couldn't get him to take quest and there is a possibility that it will help in a decisive battle

O
Oleg Sokolov86 06.04.20

It was probably for me the hardest battle of all was playing on the complexity of the circle of mages that was just epic:)

R
Razor12345 06.04.20

Darcs299
all rifts closed and an award from the lizards received, but this quest is still unfinished.

Z
Zerousiz 06.04.20

release 2 patch on the day but still a bug in the bug in the game... like XS and worked on her heroku a shitload of time, but to the mind and not finished yet

Z
Zerousiz 06.04.20

Razor12345
what dragon for the reward it gives? For killing him you can get a good armor and crap weapons are worse than the purple

p
paqwetry 06.04.20

Zerousiz
Crappy weapons, and indeed reward, not for help.I regretted that he was not killed there rules armor will do, if kill. Thought MB in the last mission will appear and help , but no...

k
knazbeloyar 06.04.20

and me. in principle, the shield like it if shield block to raise it will be the norm, it is every unit it makes an explosion, not a bad AoE