3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Artyushkin 06.04.20 04:43 pm

The question about his house at Corvo Bianco (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, Hello. Question, where you can take pictures for Corvo Bianco, and what trophies you can put yourself on the dressers?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 06.04.20

Artem Artushkin
paintings you can buy....there is a quest where Geralt drawing.
Trophies don't know...one trophy I put(this is a fist for victory in all the fist fights in Tossene)

A
Artem Artyushkin 06.04.20

Cybermeister
Thank you :)

M
Messaline 06.04.20

You can take the elf with quest shield reenactors,another shield with a knight's tournament trophy with guinta and another trophy if you remove the curse from Vita

Y
Y5J 06.04.20

Artem Artushkin
Trophies are for winning the tournament , Quint , fist fights . On the walls you can hang paintings and shields. 2 Pictures with quests, one in Bolere ,the other on the ad it says something about Safari , 1 a shield with tournament 1 with the side quest. You can also hang a picture of the Hierarch from the quest the Poet in disgrace the main story and the picture from the Supplement heart of stone , which you could buy at auction for sq

V
Verzor 06.04.20

Another trophy is given if you do the job on search of the stolen statues forging (quest national hero).

N
Nautils 06.04.20

Paintings and trophies in different slots in the house. Trophies, from those that are found - behind victory in quinte, for winning fist fights, and a quest in which Corvo Bianca appears cook.

N
Nean0l 06.04.20

How to fill in the house library? Bought all the books, and the shelves are almost empty. After one of the saves of the shelves were filled, but now again nearly empty. What is the logic?

d
dimych080599 06.04.20

Geralt is at his disposal got the winery, so why she does not make money? or am I mistaken? you can see how his servants are working in the vineyards.

M
Mihail Golohvast 06.04.20

димыч080599
Butler says that all the vineyards are dead and they can't make wine,planted new ones,and when they grow up is not known,therefore no money)

A
AshD 06.04.20

димыч080599
When you finish the quest wine wars (if not mistaken ) they will offer to produce a wine with your name and time will appear you in the cellar wine party

A
AshD 06.04.20

Artem Artushkin
There is still a shop with paintings, if I am not mistaken it is somewhere near the blacksmith grandmaster gear. And their 4 trophies. This is a fist for victory in the fist fights, the hand with the cards for a quest grant, another quest with vihta ( trophy reference - Golden joystick) and a statue of Reginald in front of the entrance to the cellar is on a quest of finding his genitals:)

1stVinson 06.04.20

Nean0l helped Me the following: put all the books from the inventory, sohranila>booted and picked up the book.

E
Ekimma 06.04.20

So bad?

K
Kris_88 06.04.20

Y5J
Can't hang a picture Night over Ontarom (auction). You have it hung?

S
Sashok228 28.06.20

What can I put here?

S
Sashok228 28.06.20

About wine cellar, to the right of it, there is a pedestal that can be put on it?

S
Shinobiderevniskrytogopul 28.06.20

What to do with the reward from the Empress?(I didn't know what Detlaf will die on ng+ will not take the tape) and where the Imperial wine? In the basement there are no drums, although she promised