3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xravell 03.10.19 01:07 am

Problem with Enter\'om (Need for Speed ProStreet)

After completing the race, this does not work the Enter key. We experienced a different version of the game, Russified it, it angelovicova, nothing helps. At the earlier all worked without problems.
41 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lehander 03.10.19

takigi garbage on repak from reading,is windows7 ...

p
peka cap 03.10.19

it happens that a restart will help...

v
vladimir23hec 03.10.19

2517[mazaxaka zzzz]
RESTARTING DOES NOT HELP, WHAT ELSE CAN HELP?

S
STALKER NERO 03.10.19

as far as I understand you have Windows 7 and this game is no good with this OS, I have the same problem, play hunting and XP for one game is not going to put

s
smoker1207 03.10.19

On the eighth the wind has the same problem
no option to play

E
Eogr12 03.10.19

Had the same problem, one way out, deleted the Repack and put the official version of the game, a license, in other words, all the problems disappeared. So, less use Repack

B
Broken Wings 03.10.19

Eogr12
Once stood litsuha with Demo flights were, but rare. And the graphics settings never reset.
Now everywhere or Repack, or v1.1. And the most interesting: constantly crashes, and the settings were reset.
Should have put run as admin on the EXE-schnick so the problem was resolved.

T
TUMANT 03.10.19

Eogr12
And I have not solved the problem after buying a license

S
Sergey Sanych Fedorov 03.10.19

Settings -> gameplay -> Schema -> King
Or to Start Anew in the pause menu during a race

A
Akira Uki 03.10.19

Come on I king play does not help as above, the 12K rating will gain and intr hangs and nothing can be done.

s
sky__ 03.10.19

the problem is solved in 2014) found a solution on the Internet. thanks, Almaty Amrenova! it was he who wrote it. in General, I quote:

In General has faced such a problem on windows 8 x64 at the end of the third race in the battle machines the game stops to respond to the keystrokes whether it be keyboard or joystick, reset a bunch of Repack version and first thought that it was because of the version 1.1 but it wasn't climbed a bunch of forums the solution was never found! This has occurred in people with win 8 and 7!
Found a solution to this situation!!!
Need nfs.exe file, allow full access!
How: click on nfs.exe select properties=>tab Security=>press change=>choose the user and put a tick in full access well, for those fields which are not marked, too!
That's all you can play and enjoy.

personally, I helped. although, of course, sometimes the jamb appears again (I think due to the fact that you press enter when the displayed count), but the restart in this case now helps.

L
L Wntoto 03.10.19

foreign forums everything 1 say to rename nfs.exe in Prostreet.exe I was truly surprised, but it really helped

s
sky__ 03.10.19

no, it's still full access not working. found a new way for nearly a month and play like the rules. you need to choose the screen resolution, i.e. to look for something on which enter is pressed. put the desired resolution, where he works, so leave him. I have it 800 by 600. oddly enough, but on all others I have a drag and drift crash and that's all without problems! also recommend all settings put on low, everything off (but I smoke left). sometimes enter can hang, but when you restart all is good. try this method if you haven't done so, maybe it will help (helped me).

s
sky__ 03.10.19

L Wntoto
to me it did not help

b
bestia 03.10.19

It happens randomly , but rarely , also I recently was at 1.1 eng , without full access to the max graffe , c filename nfsps.exe . Before that, everything was normal , but after a while ... and even dumped the settings Graffy .
Here to save Graff helped the following : starting from admin , put everything on max except track effects , set the desktop resolution to 16:9 + frequency screen and native in the same way to do in the game . Then save all in the menu of the player and then in his career , in short gemorno ... But Popper immediately , lol .
The registry clean before that you need to drop the old install the game ( if not done ) : windows / current / uninstall .

A
Anton Miroshnichenko 03.10.19

Windows 7 ( for 64bit problems only temporary assistance: to delete the folder PB in place of the installed game, to add to the DEP exception (read Yandex), now the most difficult, before every game rename the file to launch the game: nfs.exe on nfs1.exe, nfs2.exe etc. (need to rename every time you start the game), went further, during the start of the game, first opened a black window, at this moment you have to press the Num lock key (if at first you don't succeed, do not throw your hand in the style of and in the ass, try to press when you start the game at different times num lock), the last point is very important, otherwise the game crashes, you need to change the number of cores used for the game, for this you need to minimize the game press alt+tab then open task Manager, find the game right click and set CPU affinity 0 and 1 for example, or in some cases only one CPU, I have worked on 2 CPUs, like as write that the game is optimized for 2 core CPU, all the above things I have done personally on windows 7 64 bit and it worked, until you exit the game everything works, enter is pressed, the game crashes... ps: the best way to install windows xp ))

S
ShaQ 03.10.19

sky__
http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_prostreet/problema_s_enterom-731154/#comment-15455234
L Wntoto
http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_prostreet/problema_s_enterom-731154/#comment-15472911

Not sure whose method worked, but some of them, thank you. Can someone come in handy and I decided to get nostalgic, because to find a solution I rummaged through a pile of slag on various forums. And it helped!The main thing is put the full access.

F
Falagur 03.10.19

turn off the AutoSave.
Keep the game in hand and this is no problem.

666-B.A.T.Ya-666 03.10.19

1. Turn Off The AutoSave!
2. Change the Resolution Until This Bug Disappears (I Personally Have 1024 x 768 (60 GHz)
(GHz - Gigahertz)

I
Igor Zagorskiy 03.10.19

For 11 years, this problem happened for the first time, could not understand what was going on until I found a strange coincidence that the problem appeared when I got a second widescreen monitor (before was always squares). So when you play now have to suffer and do the main square, but it is a lesser evil compared to the inability to pass drag or drift due to the enter button. I will not advise anything, because a small time of use, do not know whether it is possible somehow in a widescreen monitor to make the aspect ratio of 4-3 or 5-4, but try to see if it helps.