3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zuy9o 06.04.20 04:46 pm

Pc and DvD (Elex)

Tell me if there is available version without any clients, Steam, etc. With the regular installation !? Or the developers did not !?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightAndWhite 06.04.20

so Daudet without installer download,buy, download from the site the game and play. GOG GALAXY to install do not have

Z
Zuy9o 06.04.20

NightAndWhite
Me drive need the classic version , like Gothic 1-2!!!!

I
Igor.Volkov 06.04.20

Zuy9o
Buy on the 1C website, It is.

R
Rolemanser 06.04.20

Zuy9o
Saw CSN and NVIDIA DVD disk eliks, but there needs steam, I don't know.

A
Andrei YP 06.04.20

Zuy9o
To buy and download from GOG and write these files to dvd discs, don't forget to create an autorun file so when you insert the disc the installation is started. I always do, keep the game disk. Don't like to hammer the drives, distros and every time with the Internet to download also I do not like. Another option, if the size of GOG version is too big for you, how version compressed Repack anywhere download and already to record it, but then the game would be too long to install.

Z
Zuy9o 06.04.20

Rolemanser
There are all steam ((((

R
Rolemanser 06.04.20

Zuy9o
You're like from the stone age, this is before the game was on the discs and they came out 1-3 of the patch, now normal when the game to go 100500 patches, the more you are in the game from the piranha was going to play. So assume our all the updates itself will find and deliver.