3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CherryBoyIsAlone 06.04.20 07:15 pm

Can't collect an anomaly in the city (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

No one had similar jokes?
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
RobertLV 06.04.20

Was. not only in city and London borough of Lambeth. I had a network error or something...

C
CherryBoyIsAlone 06.04.20

I have nothing like that, just flew through, the change of character doesn't help. In Lambeth all gathered

C

RobertLV
In the end collected?

R
RobertLV 06.04.20

CherryBoyIsAlone
Alas no, like them too much no sense. I once tried to collect the gold anomalies, but it turns out that anything they are absolutely not affected. And desperate is anything to collect in this game.
pysy. If it's not crap uplay, you just have to aim more accurately sanbao to the opposite wall so that gg was exactly parallel to sobiralsa.

C

RobertLV
I already differently tried, and it exactly will not work, because gg can't shoot exactly at the peak of the roof. just a little right-left. Okay, still collect for myself, and put a tick for yourself.

R
RobertLV 06.04.20

CherryBoyIsAlone
And if you try with a different roof from the visor?

C

RobertLV
Then don't hit the visor first, I have 40-50 times back and forth travel. Even the boxes were dragged and shot them to higher per pixel to be.

B
Bupycop 06.04.20

CherryBoyIsAlone
And another screenshot, which shows the exact location of the anomaly can be?

C

Bupycop

D
DemanShu 06.04.20

Just collected at Your tip this anomaly, I had yellow. With one roof top to another, lingered beneath it all, because when a quick slide on the rope does not count.

D
DemanShu 06.04.20

CherryBoyIsAlone wrote:
Even the boxes were dragged and shot
Hmm. And how can the boxes on the roof to attract?

C

DemanShu
throw in a few visits is possible

C

DemanShu
And I did not get the first screen done when a full stop. I've poked around and various shots to be done. But in any case, thank you.