3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20 07:15 pm

The townspeople are attacked for no reason. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

From time to time in different cities and settlements of the attacks of the natives, and they happen in very strange way.
The first time I attacked a group of guards in Solitude. Character is not a vampire, fines in the city had, nothing broke - the reasons themselves were not. Moreover, this group pulled out of nowhere - like the attack the bandits in random encounters. For their destruction no sanctions followed, in addition, those guards that wandered around, did the battle had not intervened and were just yelling something like fight again!. Found a bug and did not attach special significance.
Then, several levels later, in one of the random taverns, I was attacked by the wandering bard (forgot his name) and he flew into the tavern with a look like me and obsessed - but I haven't had time to react, as Illya turned it to ice. Okay, again bug.
Then it gets worse. After a few levels wandered into Riverwood, when suddenly the guards again with cries of fight again! began to scatter to the sides. Thought it was in the village wandered a vampire, but no - he was with me decided to get even family Alvor (or whatever they call theirs the blacksmith), which for some reason joined the fendahl. Brothers of the Storm/ the Empire has not yet passed, Yes, in General, with Alvor and his sister haven't even talked (with the start of the game immediately walked to Falkreath to Riverwood was time, and travel) - because the reason for this behaviour was not. Again, what guards, what other citizens responded only cries for the murder of this family and the elf can not be punished.
What reason could there be?
Character, I repeat, not a vampire, and nothing is broken; held in Custody of Dawn, a level - 60 th (this whole story started with a 45-level), no behavioral mods are not worth it.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Yarmok 06.04.20

I'll congrats you ran into a very strange and rare bug.

r
rerz 06.04.20

Console to help you brother

V
VETER15 06.04.20

Rakszas
become a vamp and the back is impossible to try? Maybe the job is not completed...

K
Kyubi 06.04.20

I was only in Morrowind, in the city of Vivec, when I met with the local guards, but after completing the main quest, they stopped to attack me. Maybe you have this problem with any quest.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

VETER15 wrote:
become a vamp and the back is impossible to try
Is that a cure for lycanthropy to give himself to bite some randomname ghoul. And even Serano persuaded to become a man.
Passed the game repeatedly and I don't think of jobs that would have opened the hunt for the player. You can, of course, someone to annoy - but then the soul of the Dragonborn come mercenaries, assassins or necromancers, not random guards and named NPCs.

I
Izuru Hitachi 06.04.20

Was installed any mods (not just behavioral, any third-party)? If there was - try to start a new game. If the bug was - it is in the mod, if not - it can be in quests or corrupted files of the game (or can turn off all mods and see the result without starting a new game, not the fact that this will rectify the situation).
Suggest also download the unofficial patches for Skyrim (one for the main game on HD pack of textures on the DLS).

It is 100% not the effect of disease or any other abnormal status, because otherwise you would have attacked just all the NPCs, like guards and ordinary people.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

Izuru Hitachi wrote:
It is 100% not the effect of disease or any other abnormal status, because otherwise you would have attacked just all the NPCs, like guards and ordinary people.
It's something strange. It looks like it's a feature, not a bug. And I can't even say that it is bad - on the contrary brings a bit of variety.
Mods - snow, realistic effects from spells, mortal commanders and fixed crossbow bolts. Played with them before, with their bugs like the sign.

s
saturn7774 06.04.20

Clean saved SaveTool ...

You can still poryskat cheats caught the bug. To see the effects ... There are entire lists with pictures. :-)

To join the Legion or join the ranks of the rebels. You can console.

Be a werewolf or a vampire ... Or perhaps to recover from sanguinare of vampires or sanguinare lyupinus.

If there are mods like Immersive patrols - disabled, to play a little and you can re-enable.

Is fashion something which, on the addition of fractions or changing scripts relationship ?.. And so it is possible indefinitely to continue. Nothing in fact, out of the blue happens.

M
MelShlemming 06.04.20

Kyubi
I also do the same in Morrowind. Attack for no reason straznicy (namely female) in Aldrone. As well as Legionnaires in Pelagiada and the Caldera. I do a new game started, but the bug persisted.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

MelShlemming
It has long been thought to Morrowind to beat, but all hands did not reach. Since I did not go to Morrowind, then Morrowind came to me.

a
arah 06.04.20

Kyubi
In the Sea of Vivec guards are attacked for the fact that he is dressed in the armor of this watch. After completing the quest given permission to wear it as gg type joins the Guild or this watch.
MelShlemming
Apparently something was stolen and is you chase ))

a
arah 06.04.20

Rakszas
Might spoil the mod for the addition of some NPC monsters, companions, and so on. See the description of these mods, maybe the installation went wrong (in the sense that it is not delivered, or Vice versa overdone), or maybe just have the mods move the launcher up or down

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

arah
There are no such mods and was not. That is - listed above.

Again ran into this bug - and again in Solitude. A crowd of guards jumped out from the Dark castle and came at me hooting at his patrol mates. Bet they're betting that Lee, who is the longest against the 61-tier Archmage will last?

Remember that when something has set it off in the werewolf game from time to time gives a message like the victim's heart is absorbed, you are one step closer to the new abilities of the werewolf (despite the fact that haven't used this talent). Perhaps due to some bug in some moments of NPCs starting to think that I'm a werewolf. However, this does not explain why only some attack, but not everything.

s
saturn7774 06.04.20

Rakszas
It explains a lot.
You can try to recover from sanguinare lyupinus and clean save ... Then the talent can re-add.

With the talent of a werewolf, sometimes GG picks up some effects - I also had the same ...

G
Goger-tatar 27.09.20

I just started playing. I got to Riverwood, he survived. Later he came back into the game, booted, all agrating.