3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4er2016 03.10.19 01:07 am

DirectX 12 - frequent departures (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Is who is playing on DirectX 12? Do you have crashes and how often? I have a fairly old graphics card (config profile), but on DirectX 12 game comes on pretty high settings with a maximum subsidence of up to 66 fps, however due to the departure to have to play on the 11 cut the graphics to medium settings with dips to 47 fps. Do you have any solutions?
47 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metr72 16.07.20

Appeared crashes in new York in DLS. Prior to that, haven( what can it be?

P
Palych Rokov 16.07.20

Metr72 wrote:
Appeared crashes in new York in DLS. Prior to that, haven( what can it be?
Played yesterday and it seems the flight was not, I used to on the old map crashes were due to unstable overclocking

m
metseldr 15.10.20

helped from departures on Derekt 12, run the game on behalf of the administrator
and can also affect if the computer is dispersed with a bius or software then you need to reset the default settings.

S
Sanya721-DNR 21.10.22

metseldr
I have a tick in the properties of the shortcut (on behalf of the admin) and I didn’t overclock anything - and the crashes were as they were, I tried it on direct 11, yes the fps is higher, but there are more crashes

S
Sanya721-DNR 21.10.22

I advise you to look at who in the system has which direct x and put the same one in the game - if the directs are the same, then there are much fewer departures, yes they are, but many times less.

F
Fon-Enberg 16.11.22

Direct X plays no role in crashes and crashes. It's a release issue and it's the servers. Ubisoft doesn't know how to fix this.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Fon-Enberg
I didn’t notice any crashes in the game, I only had another 1080ti on the old one due to overclocking, after resetting to stock, the crashes are gone, now the FPS in the game is going through the roof