3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 06.04.20 07:16 pm

The game does not see the saves. Is not saved. [SOLUTION] (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hi all.

Long I with it suffered. More than 3 hours! All over the place, including overseas forums and steam.
It all started with the fact that he decided to change the name of the user in the CPY file.ini (Yes, I have a pirate), just wanted to check whether it will appear in the game. The name has changed, but the saves in the game disappeared, only the New Game was. Don't ask, I'm here a link also I do not see much, although there are a few theories. But not the essence. Don't know why it was delayed searches, probably because I found this at 5 am and just now solved the problem (8:30).

Finding sensible solutions, I climbed in the folder with the savegames C:\Users\DominoPK\Documents\CPY_SAVES and saw that there is a mark on Read Only, I removed and applied, but again opening the properties of the mark stood in place. I was looking for as it is certainly to remove the mark, but it was bad. In the end, the solution found for rutor's in the comments Repack by xatab. In fact, he xatab and reported a solution, partial solution.

Next quote: anyone have a problem with the savegame, do the following 1.Open the CPY file.ini in the string SavePath=%DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% prescription address save..for example SavePath=D:
2.After starting the game at this address folder appears CPY_SAVES
3.Go to the properties of the folder and under attributes -other -choose - to allow to index the contents of files in addition to file properties, click OK 3 times

The only thing that.... when I did, nothing changed, the game doesn't see the saves. Then I have selected is the save file/Properties and the file that is assigned the setting Allow to index the content of files in addition to file properties and it helped))

You have no idea how glad I was to see all your save. Almost 12 hours of play! Although, if you're still reading and this has helped someone solve a problem, I can imagine))

Wrote for themselves, because so details. If someone would like to see here, just the specifics - sorry, not my style ;)
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
DominoPK 06.04.20

In order to avoid misunderstandings and questions:

1. The CPY file.ini (path: F: \Games\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail), in the string SavePath= change %DEFAULT_CPY_DIR% on C: \Users\your imapallowed\ Documents\CPY_SAVES

2. Select all files (save) files which are located on the path C: \Users\your imapallowed\Documents\ CPY_SAVES\CPY\337000 , click on it RMB and Properties in the General tab, in the line Attributes, click on Other... and put a check on Allow to index the content of files in addition to file properties.

3. OK, OK, Apply. Ready!

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

1 question where is that file to find ? CPY.ini ?

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

AU is who ? I want to play

a
angryfish99 06.04.20

DominoPK wrote:
It all started with the fact that he decided to change the name of the user in the CPY file.ini
And here what for?
Doctor, I poked a nail in the ear, and now the TV sound is gone

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

angryfish99 you know where this file lies CPY.ini ?

a
angryfish99 06.04.20

I stimovsky version. Took on sale for a penny. More than a hundred hours played. Not a bit sorry about the purchase.

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

pancreas explain how to fix it ? icon is visible AutoSave, but when trying to download the game , them there stupidly is not present , and there is no folder CPY_SAVES and can't find the CPY file.ini

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

angryfish99
of course I do not regret Vit cha it's not worth 60 euros

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

maybe though someone will respond ? I already rummaged all Internet

E
Epic smaile 06.04.20

pissing PPV, the last 2 weeks and 0 replies , not support you

S
Slipnot6 06.04.20

Epic smaile
The boy decided to cut the bonuses, or do with the stupid about nothing and was gone.
The CPY file.ini was supposed to lie in a Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail, if you have the crack of course from them and not from SKIDROW. And there is already rule like you want.

G
Guest 06.12.20

thanks DominoPK!!

K
Keks 31.08.21

My game also stopped seeing saves, but not all, but selectively. For example, yesterday only fast ones were displayed, and today - cars. It turned out that the problem was in the name of the saves. Changed lowercase letters to uppercase (for example, it was dxngsavegame0000.dat, we do this - DXNGsavegame0000.dat). And that's it, all the saves are in the game again.

s
stephen18rus 31.08.21

Thank you, kind man, I have a completely different game and not a pirate at all. And a completely different background to the loss of saves. But your way helped me

G
Guest 01.04.22

I used your advice and it's nicely work thanks keep it up