3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samin Sheifenberg 06.04.20 07:16 pm

Bugs our town....build 1205 (57598) - DEV) (Subnautica)

So, this build fixed visible through the water and fog from all ends of the map a piece of the ship.....but broke a connecting shaft. When docking of the moth and crab fall to the bottom without the ability to swim.

Spoiler
p.s. a video of the events.
Someone knows how often the update come out? When finished? And sad to release such a special base to sit on.
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
agles 06.04.20

Delete all save and cache in the game folder, after pereustanovit the game itself from scratch. The game will ranem access and such bugs of the sea, it climbs, I personally helped. When there was a similar glitch with the game, and only was able to cure it, and saves poking around in there is not the desire not the time, the nerves will spend more. Easier to clean and re-install. I play on the license, anyway early or later vylazhu such bugs on all versions of the game that happens with the game, because it is not completed yet, but the release is soon, let's see how everything will be.

S
Samin Sheifenberg 06.04.20

agles
It is only now the game has started, particularly on this version, fresh install. I game in early access never bought, that's partly because of these surprises, so this bug is 100% confirmed yet, only pirates.

a
agles 06.04.20

Samin Sheifenberg
I have after the last patch everything is fine. Likely the build you are playing curve, it can be. A big plus license periodically release patches and patches and against such bugs.

n
neinoneon 06.04.20

Samin Sheifenberg
You yourself write that this is a DEV version and not a stable. Just download the current working version and you will have happiness.