3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 03.10.19 01:08 am

The optimization of the game (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Came out of closed beta and it is safe to say that the optimization is superb, even on a budget system you can put a decent graphics settings,and with the release of patches and new drivers can still add settings.
Here is my test.
Spoiler
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

after reinstalling Windows дх12 to fly longer, but I will say with him processorswith increases for some reason and increases the consumption of VRAM at 1080p for ultra consumption in district 9200 MB. Put Windows 10 x64 version of 1809 and all refreshed on it, the wood on vidyuhi last

apologize and I'll go wrote:
Minimum 8gb of RAM requires
8GB frame it about what, I have a consumption of up to 1080p on ultra in district 13 gig of Opera and 9200мб of video memory. Generally for a gaming computer a long time ago already 32GB of RAM is standard

Anomaly_kz wrote:
On the I7-8700, gtx1080ti and 16 GB ddr4-3000mhz stable 80 fps on ultra settings, but crashes on directx12
Windows need 10 1809, and not below something a little you have fps, I have 1080ти in 1080p more than hundred usually keeps

ZloiDoK wrote:
Guys! One frequent drawdowns fps - try disabling in the BIOS with sed. I helped! friezes vanished!
that well fuck, and here turboboost? turboboost on the contrary when the load accelerates processor machine, on the frieze that could not affect, friezes, or when the percents did not pull, or not enough RAM, either the card is dead

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

shadowclonejutzu wrote:
Disable the Full screen optimization tick
It further is to Change the settings for high DPI
so probably after that, the game is not fair in full screen mode

l
l1ttle Imm0rtal 03.10.19

Are a fan of the game, Fig cloud hours online time the 1st part was waiting for the 2nd, but damn knowing Ubisoft as I know that we have to wait at least a year after release to get polished game, but alas, lasted only a couple of months and broke down, bought the 2nd part a couple of days ago and it's a pain :(

Optimization compared to the 1st part as a whole is certainly better, but caught a micro-freezes (according to the tech section PC'Shnogh forum Ubicom, many have the same problem, and the campaign with the latest patch).
The point is not in the settings of graphics, fps is normal, just randomly every few minutes presetsa the picture for 1-3 seconds (no patterns found), already times 7 was already dying because the picture in the battle lopaetsya in the meantime, the NPC has time to run up to me in the dense.

And, unfortunately, network ID games makes the poor (in the 1st part of this was not). Today was a funny moment took place mission, go to location, there are 4 NPCs who must be killed, killing two on the spot where they stood, the other two managed to come to me, kill them. And then BAM, model(!!!) these NPC get up, as in the reverse (backwards) run like ran to me and become to the point where he stood before my arrival. And they are dead, again you can not kill them, the impulse they are not checks, but go through models is not by shooting them - the blood flies, all but they just stand and all. Such cases(

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

l1ttle Imm0rtal
Apparently, it is a manifestation of the old bug where dead NPCs would get up in his time in picnote one of the updates even wrote that the bug is fixed, but in the new patches appeared again. Often find that.
Spoiler
Spoiler

J
Just-Nick 03.10.19

l1ttle Imm0rtal wrote:
The point is not in the settings of graphics, fps is normal, just randomly every few minutes presetsa the picture for 1-3 seconds (no patterns found), already times 7 was already dying because the picture in the battle lopaetsya in the meantime, the NPC has time to run up to me in the dense.
The same thing

_
_Red_FoXx_ 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
- And along the road dead with braids standing, and tishinaaa....)))
Not seen such, but I have periodically crashes. The picture freezes for a while, and Hello desktop.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

_Red_FoXx_ wrote:
The picture freezes for a while, and Hello desktop.
Yes, too, sometimes.

l
l1ttle Imm0rtal 03.10.19

I have dx11 drops ugh ugh ugh never happens, only on dx12, not randomly but almost immediately within the first two minutes of the game (dancing with disabling optimization permissions, etc. in the label I did, to no purpose).

But the friezes of course deliver incredibly ))
Consistently 1-2 times a day die because of them. Especially funny when your face is flying grenade, you press roll, at this time, the game will visitsa for 2 seconds and you immediately undermined as decomposes :D
Although also noticed the way that even the friezes random - last night for example they had almost no. This morning again a lot. XS how it works)

B
BlackTigerTK 03.10.19

l1ttle Imm0rtal wrote:
last night for example they had almost no. This morning again a lot. XS how it works)
Maybe it's the download of the Internet channel dash?

l
l1ttle Imm0rtal 03.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Then it is not logical, in the evening when the peak users leechers torrents, playing, etc. more the Frisians were almost gone, and the next day at 8 in the morning of the day when even at work, few people came, prisila every 2 minutes. Maybe something with the servers of the game, XS.
On the Ubisoft forum is now full of topics about the sharp drawdown fps and freezing of the picture for 1-3 seconds with different configurations, and people quite frankly are very pessimistic (probably a long time, this is already happening) :(

z
zakonjons 03.10.19

l1ttle Imm0r I have here the same garbage.prologi what happens often and it happens in 5 hours time.the computer did not seem the trash

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.10.19

No thanks), the Dialogue is too. Realized what like, but there is. Now looking for our players, so it was 4 people. While the two of us. Foreigners play dumb, I don't know their language)

And also I want to compare the performance with the same settings of the graphics, but only on the CPU Ryzen 9 3850X. Painfully, I liked it for such a low price. Does anyone have any such Prots, whether to change 8700k on him? The only thing that confuses is the fact that a good motherboard under it is worth a thousand 25-27 and will she be able to function normally with my RAM...

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

requirements for the game is high, optimize there, but under a top iron, the toy is very protsessorostroeniya

I do not understand what a game with YouTube, I have the recorded fine, no freezes and artifacts up on YouTube, and there freezes, glitches and other shit

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
And also I want to compare the performance with the same settings of the graphics, but only on the CPU Ryzen 9 3850X. Painfully, I liked it for such a low price. Does anyone have any such Prots, whether to change 8700k on him?
change is necessary, but in games the difference you will feel, where the emphasis will be in midasco, maybe 3080ти is that

G
Grisha Gradin 16.07.20

shadowclonejutzu
enjoyed only after the normal patch))

P
Palych Rokov 16.07.20

Gregory Gradin wrote:
enjoyed only after the normal patch))
Patches came out and updates already lost count how many, but on optimizing the game as it was so demanding and were not noticed after the patch any improvement. Yesterday I bought the latest DLC

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

For 4k you need cards from 3090 and above

N
Nvidia VS Amd 26.01.23

Wow, of course!) I thought in such a hyper-demanding game at a resolution of 2880x1620, far from a new percentage would sink to the very tonsils. But it wasn't here! The size along the way to match vidyahe. As it was required to prove, the percent is subject to replacement in years, that way in seven. Even if the Divizhka 2 itself at 4090 at a resolution of 2880x1620 works at full capacity paired with 10900kf! Wow!!!!