3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LewenWort 06.04.20 07:17 pm

can't enter the graveyard in Chapter 2 (The Witcher)

took the quest at the autopsy, talked with Shani and the Gravedigger.
Shani says that you need to ask Vincent how to open the corpse and the Gravedigger sent to Tyler for permission to go to the cemetery.
But he and the other sent me for the fact that I have them in cahoots with the Salamanders charged.
What to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik0LaI123 06.04.20

Give the gravedigger of vodka and he will give the corpse

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 06.04.20

Mahakama Mead the gravedigger and oreny for Taler!!!

R
Richards 06.04.20

There is a catch, not Taler to help until removed from his suspicion that Vincent will not give the right to enter there because he was a suspect, when we come on a quest to the grave, you need to weigh everything carefully, inspect the room of Raymond and look for the amulet. here's a clue, otherwise this moment brings to a screeching halt in this game, talking to Thaler about the cemetery go back to midnite to him on the way to meet the informant, after Thaler and talk about salamanders.

R
Richards 06.04.20

Or just go to the opening and then to the party after Kaliks. we recommend red rose to find, then after ichiruki to Shani and she'll explain more clearer than this dark personality.

D
DashkaMordashka 06.04.20

Raji-Dragon
I watered the Gravedigger Mead and he promised the body. And I'm going to the cemetery, there is important evidence! :With
Thaler and Vincent don't love me. I saw a mystery man, but conversations with Thaler not updated yet :SS

C
Ce11dweller 06.04.20

DashkaMordashka,there seems to have other quests to do a little and already the plot is closed ,but inaccurately for a long time already passed :)

v
vladchij 06.04.20

And I'm going to the cemetery, there is important evidence!
To remove suspicion from Vincent, you need to talk with them about the salamanders, and to come at midnight to a warehouse near the tavern. Then you can ask him for a pass to the cemetery.
Or:
To clear Thaler, you need to conduct the autopsy. Then to talk about the duty of the undertaker with him.

y
yushkee 06.04.20

vladchij
the amendment, after suspected Vincent may, it is impossible to say. the paradox