3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StopHack 06.04.20 07:19 pm

Acconut steam can't restore, help

I deleted my gmail, but the account steam to new forgot to tie up. And now I do not remember any password steam, and to recover your account can't either.
Old mail is not restored, the deadline expired.
In support of stim wrote it doesn't require any confirmations.
Help guys
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 06.04.20

373Фарту
um...well, just write a mail describing the problem(and then via e-mail to write to steam)...in another or how

S
StopHack 06.04.20

mrKaktak
Wrote to Russian support, but it requires confirmation, that, like, receipts of payment, or activation key, but got none of that.

R
Red Mausti 06.04.20

373Фарту
Maybe you bought using the card , then you got the cheque will be

m
mrKaktak 06.04.20

373Фарту
I think you over email...in Yahoo! or mail to write...I don't know what...you need to recover mail for a start...and then write to the steam support...

S
StopHack 06.04.20

mrKaktak
Gmail, has been very hard to recover, and through the support don't know if I will restore it

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Red Mausti
Already checked, and the card, and a kiwi is nothing, nothing remains

H
Hanzo666 06.04.20

373Фарту
So you decided someone's account to pocket and not the type of tack? Yes, I see through you, you can not try, you with that here nobody will help.
Right and still no mail, and no payment, and no keys, you're too exactly the stele.

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Hanzo666
Take it easy on the guy, before to draw any conclusions - grasp the essence. Imagine, I took and removed the mail, now can't recover it, at first.
Further, the payment I have always made using kiwi, then (because I didn't use them) a wallet was removed. Well, actually the keys from the disks I no is not activated.
Surprised?

M
MesyacMay 06.04.20

StopHack
and the games you installed? to run offline - and these Windows which is when you start popping Scrin,
a friend in the proof was sent, though he later recovered mail,
then, can for free where the games and took the keys activated? let Оrlygift, keys in the profile are stored - as in the proof to send, have to check.
but here mail is the most important thing

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Taurus74
If I then scored once in the comp was not playing, so the game is not installed.
I like ska to prove to them that it is my ACC, I'm tired (screwed up himself, there is no market, but why so difficult)

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Want, write the incentive in the search engine OffBlackZel
Et is my ACC, I don't know how many were not in the network, a year probably

m
mrKaktak 06.04.20

StopHack
go to the support mail(gmail0...restore it first(gmail)...then look for the message in the email from steam...and restore ACC steam....I don't ponemau how are you going to recover the ACC trims do not restore mail?

M
MesyacMay 06.04.20

StopHack
to request OffBlackZel meets Users matching your search were found.
it I the Incentive introduced

S
StopHack 06.04.20

mrKaktak
Mail is simply not to renew the expired

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Taurus74
Then either ZelRight or BlackZel

m
mrKaktak 06.04.20

StopHack
well then friend do not even know what to suggest...all the stars aligned

M
MesyacMay 06.04.20

StopHack
on all three requests by nicknames, one answer

Spoiler

remember yourself))

on off black five was given, but is that you?

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Taurus74
Here's my ACC, it's in my bookmarks in chrome is there, just hidden, maybe that's not it?

S
StopHack 06.04.20

Spoiler

S
StopHack 06.04.20

FrozenRed
And mail also do not recover, a vicious circle.
And the support I require proof that I can't provide, they are not