3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 06.04.20 07:20 pm

A few questions about the game. (Forza Horizon 3)

Who already has the game, answer a few stupid questions.
Here, in contrast to the first part where each event had to buy a car of a certain class, here there is no such restriction, as I understand? Here you can pass the whole game on one car and not even improving on it? But then why in the game all the cars are divided into classes, such as C,D,B,A,S,S2?
I just remember the first part when I played, there to complete one race, you need a car only In class, another class And etc. But there is no such as I understand it.
And yet the question is also stupid and sick. That's why theoretically I should buy a Ferrari, Lamborghini and other super cars, when I can buy the same Mitsubishi Evo, Toyota Supra which are not expensive to fix them to the maximum that they to 380 km\h broke up and the whole game take place just for them? For what the game made such an extensive fleet, if theoretically the game can go on one or two machines?
6 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost-hell 06.04.20

you're practically right, but many races can you get down to one car but also a lot of races for a particular class of machines, in this game you have a lot of machines to for free, but the Toyota Supra you can improve, but up to 380 km\h, it will never be dispersed. play, understand the game the best of the races in the open world today!

R
RAZIEL_ 06.04.20

ghost-hell
supra is the way to 396 dispersed on the runway
Spoiler

A
ALLexeIka 06.04.20

RAZIEL_
Overclock possible, but at a speed over 300 to control harder than any supercar. I think that there are in Forze classes, most likely on the winding trek you will travel on a supra or Evo (swinging on high) some sort of a Porsche 918.

H
H434P 06.04.20

All Championships are held on certain classes of machines (Retro rally, SUV, etc.) and the performance index can be any (C,D,B,A,S,S2). The usual race can be held on any machine, in addition to race cross country, it's mostly SUVs required

S
Sprintin 06.04.20

Podvipodvertov
for the network.
in the network you're on one machine will not be able to pass.
in single, you can make custom races, and Yes, pass all on one car.

R
RAZIEL_ 06.04.20

ALLexeIka
I'm not that Porsche will outrun, and even bugati Veyron and Huairou, a fast forward or rewind is not in use
Spoiler