3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaultout 06.04.20 07:20 pm

The brotherhood of steel or the Enclave? (Fallout 4)

The brotherhood of Steel involved in the search and saved the pre-war technology with a harsh manual* or Patriotic Enclave involved in the rebirth of America with the harsh ways*?
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 06.04.20

Vaultout
Don't smoke it anymore. In F4 there is no enclave.

V
Vaultout 06.04.20

MrGURAM76
Well, how is it not? And mod?))))))))))))))))

M
MrGURAM76 06.04.20

Vaultout
A mod there and a fraction of ponasa gash.

V
Vaultout 06.04.20

MrGURAM76
Fraction radharamanan, I would have passed.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Vaultout
But to become radharamana'd drink a potion, right? I wonder what would be said to your partner?

Radharamana army marching on the parade ground

K
Kirlusha 06.04.20

Cheryl
Well, Yes, but what? The mechanist pulled in F4 and Namirnica - is also possible. It is current with the ants were, but do not care, radharamana too:))

O
Oleg kova 06.04.20

I don't really know the Enclave and especially do not like Brotherhood of steel

P
Posledovatel 06.04.20

the enclave and the brotherhood is cool, but I'm for democracy and freedom

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Follower Perelman
In фоллауте4 no such

P
Posledovatel 06.04.20

Cheryl
there

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

The only one in the world of Fallout is engaged in the revival of America is NKR. Abstract not toil foolishness, and do what you can to restore the pre-war law, develop industry and the economy, return conditions for farming, fighting with real dangers, raiders and predators of the wasteland, scoring on some ideas of the purity of the human race, mutants and stuff. Perhaps, it is generally the only faction that has at its disposal a regular army and not a rabble of slaves or reconnaissance group.
The enclave at the time of the 4th part has almost ceased to exist, and the Brotherhood of Steel, even if somewhere is gaining force - that being a military order, specializing in the sweeps mutants and Assembly technologies, sooner or later will be destroyed or absorbed by the NKR, Legion or other faction forming the government.

K
Kirlusha 06.04.20

Rakszas
Shhh...
Let the gazebo itself invents ideas for фолл5:)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

Kirlusha
It would be desirable to see a continuation of the theme of the struggle between these factions in the games is from the gazebo, and obsidian.

l
lokkie 06.04.20

Rakszas
Most likely it will. Logically the next game should be in Chicago or Illinois, where there are outposts of the Enclave.
And as a subtle hint of good-Neighbourliness, with a shelter 114, Ala the Chicago mob.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 06.04.20

lokkie
Here the problem is that the Boston mafia in the United States no less famous than Chicago, and a network of outposts of the Enclave there is only version of New Vegas. Therefore, in principle, the hints may not be, and traditionally, gazebos and already appeared rumors more probable place of action is more likely to be new York.

l
lokkie 06.04.20

Rakszas wrote:
and in the tradition of gazebos and already appeared rumors more probable place of action is more likely to be new York.
Maybe the next part.
It's just the fact that they have the right to split. The arbor intellectual property rights, the obsidian story.
They play and produce. Left F3 on a new engine, with geoplane tools and niochemnye story, with a hint that the next part will be about the Institute. Behind him came FNV, on the same engine, same tools, and with the continuation of the story.. and with a hint that the next part will be in Chicago.
Came F4, on a new engine, with tools, niochemnye story, and as hinted about the Institute. The next game, not a part of them can be Obsideon in Chicago with a continuation of the story.
The next part of F5, it will be possible in new York.

M
MrGURAM76 06.04.20

lokkie
And what is the story in NV is better than F3 in plot ?

l
lokkie 06.04.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
And what is the story in NV is better than F3 in plot ?
In F3 is a continuation of the story, or in F4? The references on the last part, the second generation super mutants, geckos, etc., etc., In the fallout from the Gazebo you do not see, because the rights they do not have.
At least it better. )

M
MrGURAM76 06.04.20

lokkie
Well, if someone was into f 1-2 , the continuation of the story and is important, but I folic started playing with F3, and for me this is not true ) well and I enjoyed F3 more than NV.

l
lokkie 06.04.20

MrGURAM76
And here used to be a fan or not )
For example in F4 .. of his note implies that he's tinkering with the FEV virus, but guess this may be the only one who vkurse events, and last story, because that is not directly stated, because it is the plot to which the rights of the arbor there. The same GEK, etc, lots of little things that are not negotiated, are not added, etc. In fact, the fallout from the gazebo, is truncated DLS, in which a lot of things there.