3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanka Mirniy 03.10.19 01:08 am

Doubtful port on your PC (Beyond: Two Souls)

Recently released a Demo version of Beyond: Two Souls on PC which many players noting the large number of bugs, lag and locked up, and the train she's frieze so to pass it is simply not possible. If someone found a solution to this problem please share .
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkTenshi666 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy

Riley?

Look at my PC(in profile), I was playing with settings 720p + something to put it on ultra if not all(to what exactly), and I was all, no problems except procedu that naturally for my computer, FPS is below 30 does not fall o_o, any specific delays or serious lags or bugs didn't have.

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
What's with the lies.
Well everything is going.

C
CrowBY 03.10.19

DarkTenshi666
to this demo a lot of questions, because the port as the author is very doubtful. sometimes the game on low config computer is fine (albeit at lower fps) than a more powerful one on which the game hangs at certain points (most of this scene with the train, but there were occasions when I complained that the first episode, and the train runs fine)

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 03.10.19

Was a demo at 60 fps, smoothly and well.

S
Sanka Mirniy 03.10.19

Aloska
A lie you say? Here's a video from a player with a similar problem ! Although iron had quite a decent !!!

A
Aloska 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
fx 8300 decent?

C
CrowBY 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
I have the same garbage, only the first episode without any delays was

g
gennaz 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
Write your PC configuration.

S
Sanka Mirniy 03.10.19

gennaz
AMD FX-8350
ASUS m5a97 r2.0
16 GB RAM 1866 MHz
GeForce GTX 1050 ti (4 gb)
Windows 10 Pro x64

S
Sanka Mirniy 03.10.19

Aloska
Well, not the top of course, but for a budget option go.

S
Sanka Mirniy 03.10.19

gennaz
And system requirements Heavy Rain and Beyond two Souls are the same, but Heavy Rain I went on high in Full HD at 50 - 60 FPS, a couple of times dipped to 30 but it is not critical.

g
gennaz 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
It looks like it really is a problem with fx,did a test on the Reisen does not have such problems.
Spoiler

S
Sanka Mirniy 03.10.19

gennaz
Hmm..... I guess you're right. One can only hope that the release version is poplavat.

g
gennaz 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
Yes,I'm sure.

D
Dedsun 03.10.19

Hangs... Included on your calculator (AMD A4) - what was the gesture... Despite the artifacts and friezes were moving of course botofasina)))).

S
SonyK_2 03.10.19

Sanka Mirniy
Maybe not, but there it is - passed demo on your bucket (the config in your profile and signature link under the video), was nothing like this.
Spoiler
Many write about a problem was FX-s - apparently bortirovki not done the normal optimization for these stones, or do they not tested.

M
Marsj 03.10.19

Demo version without a single lag Intel+Nvidia+W10 1903, something you have not.

M
Marionetco 03.10.19

I have a ficus on the same joists. then under the fx screwed up something. the game runs perfectly on ultra 60 fps but 10-15 minutes and randomly freezes and lags sound