3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 06.04.20 07:20 pm

Modification of the game using Dunia Tools (Far Cry: Primal)

Hi to all who already tried this program for the modding of the game and that I did not get back to pack back all the more accurately obtained but then the game is not working, don't know what the problem is. I want to edit the settings in the patch file.fat as not enough file gameprofile.xml. Who have modified the game tell me what program you did and how. Thank you in advance for your advice and help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
ps203 06.04.20

as for that mod, email details, was also interesting

f
fgafgafga23 06.04.20

ps203
Yes, it's more useful for owners of laptops, I want to disable post effects in the game and increase fps in the game, because I far cry 4 easy run with my laptop turning off in the file gameprofile.xml post processes that dick until he eats fps but in primale this is not possible because developed just not added opcio such as disabling post process using that file but if someone rules to play without shadows just gameprofile.xml find shadows and adjust their quality to off (not important is false because in those files there is no such variable quality as false ) so if someone knows how to pack back files of the game I'll be very happy if you tell me how you did it.

P
PIRAT69 06.04.20

Not easy to upgrade a laptop?

f
fgafgafga23 06.04.20

Badfox69
Yes, especially the graphics card be replaced if it is soldered on the Board, and I find it easier to edit the file but don't know how.

R
Rock Man 06.04.20

fgafgafga23
Hey what do you edit this file gameprofile.xml I got into it found the graphics settings even more,noo they don't work,I'm already OFF put 1 and put nothing menyaetsya in the game,how to edit?

f
fgafgafga23 06.04.20

Rock Man
I honestly forgot about this whole chinu and decided to delete the game for the time it was a pity to spend for essentially a not very good game compared to the Witcher, and the settings there should work, just try false or off exhibit, but in some there is no possibility of a complete shutdown as post processing, I realized that the preset I found in the game files unpacked successfully but to pack I never got,I don't know what the problem is, if it was really rabotayushee app for Boxing back then you would change to dull all of the range of drawing up to the amount of grass or animals in your place if you can't get a manner acceptable fps on minimal but it is at least above 20 frames then I would stupidly scored on this game because far cry 3 is not nearly as good but eats a lot less resources.

R
Rock Man 06.04.20

fgafgafga23
dude I don't need high fps,you know I have a problem I have flickering trees that become black for a second and then normal again,so I did some digging in the file and realized that tesselate trees off,but when I include it manually it does not work and the settings in the game to direct the game to include so I need to figure out how to include this file to make them work in the game?