3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Nikitin 77777 06.04.20 07:21 pm

the layout of the keys (Dark Souls 2)

help to find a comfortable key layout for PC
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa911 06.04.20

Ivan Nikitin 77777 Take joy and not moksa.

M
Master Ken 06.04.20

Some comfortable, others may be completely different, so stupid please. I mouse with a keyboard is much more convenient than joy, especially to shoot.

S
SemyStall 06.04.20

Ivan Nikitin 77777
Was normal, and then scholar at the keyboard with a standard layout. The only uncomfortable targeting goals, but they need only mages.

0ldush 06.04.20

SemyStall
ummm... How would not. Target need and those who shield plays

S
SemyStall 06.04.20

0ldush
The shield is not used at all. He only hinders.

T
ToXeNsiUs 06.04.20

Ivan Nikitin 77777
There are quite comfortable (for me) the layout of the buttons, which I also configured in the third darque, with the transfer of the parry and strong attack on the side of the mouse. Question: do you have what mouse?

O
Old_seemann 06.04.20

Blow - LMB, shield - PKM, additional attacks on E and R. a Double click mouse is disable. On the target tab Use subject to F. Roll - space bar, acceleration - shift. The inventory on alt or, like in the old RPG, i
It is usually for the newspaper, the scholar and all of your friends.

W
Waffen 06.04.20

Played on clavomax for about 1000 hours.Everything's just fine with management....
I have another problem...on the Bridge nothing happens.((Just nothing happens(( Watched guides,VIDOS fights...at the very many hours of online time and nothing....wildly bombing.On 10 fights a maximum of 2-3 victory....

S
Shadowarm 06.04.20

Waffen
What bridge?

W
Waffen 06.04.20

Shadowarm
The bridge in the iron fortress, where the main pvp grind....the rest of the cards to me almost no one to catch.....the memory of a great shower.

S
Shadowarm 06.04.20

Waffen
Ah,so you're talking about this bridge.In DS3 slash in the arena there is no desire?

W
Waffen 06.04.20

Shadowarm
I part 3 temporarily demolished with a computer - the place was small,but if in the near future to establish - I'll write...