3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deathspell Omega 06.04.20 07:22 pm

Preston and nuke the world (Fallout 4)

who knows how to pass the nuke world and ottica friend of Preston, and a General and that italics available weight quests miniconjou
Salecrestor Garvey will become aggressive to the Survivors immediately after the proclamation of the new boss all the raiders in addition Nuka World. With the appearance in Sanctuary the main character, Preston immediately begin to attack it, although the rest of the inhabitants does not it will react. After Surviving repulse the attack of Preston (to lower his health to a minimum), there will be a small dialogue, in which he comes to regret trusting the protagonist. After that Preston no longer speak, he will stop giving the job to help the new settlements, he will be free to move on Sanctuary releasing our address derogatory remarks. This situation can be circumvented, if you do not complete the quest the First step. At level 30 you will have access to the quests Nuka World, you can completely pass this DLC, at the end of the quest on killing all bosses "hunting Season" and after that to go to complete a quest First step. As a result, you will have completed the DLC received all the perks from it, and you will be good with the Minutemen and will be able to build their settlements.
so the quest is Preston's First step on the 1st POSELENIE Tenpins bluff you take but not to go to this message, and then complete the nuke world ?
and then, then you can kill all the leaders of the raiders , it will be possible to get the quest First step and to become a General and pass a line of Minutemen and kill all the raiders and pick up their settlements?
and finally not to accept the quest First step at Preston and not to talk to him after returning to sanctuary of Concord?
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 06.04.20

Deathspell Omega
It is not necessary to occupy farms and not to let the gang in the Commonwealth.

K
KRAsher12 06.04.20

Deathspell Omega

N
NightHawkreal 06.04.20

Developed again cut corners could make the opportunity to play the game with the raiders, wetting the rest of the faction.

s
saturn7774 06.04.20

NightHawkreal
Ha !..
I also thought about it ... Start a Flock in the Institute and to mock the synths ...

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

To sit on two chairs, you do not get the doll.Either you're a raider or radishes minimen. :D

Z
Zolotko555 06.04.20

Deathspell Omega
I went first with the raiders and when they tired of me shot all the leaders of the liberated villages from their groups and then went to save Preston in Concord....☺ Preston is a friend and partner

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

saturn7774
The n-of Wolrd - DLTS, and therefore the raiders in the Institute is not allowed, only one of the factions of the Commonwealth can get together with a GG.

Deathspell Omega
I have in the game, the raiders spread across the Commonwealth, they have the boss in the face of my character, and Preston's resting, though not the enemy, but not friend. The Minutemen also are you doing in the pleasure, at the meeting - styled General. Over diamond city flying their flag.
So everything is possible, if wanted.

Deathspell Omega
MY GAME (answering your question)
Spoiler at first I was a game without DLC in the first place went to the Concord, well, etc.. Took all the quests of all the factions, including maimanov, Preston his perk not taken, because - tired. Then appeared a choice - to build a teleporter. Send it to the Institute. But I didn't know what faction to go with you, and luckily for me found out that has released a new DLC, including the Nuke world, and Far Harbor. Again there was a choice, and I decided to start with the Nuke world, the more I was told that it is possible to buy a hand of the raider. And I wanted to have a manual raider :))
And hung there for a long time... Then the seizure of the Commonwealth by raiders, 3 of Outpost... Towns captured, expelling the settlers, never killed anyone.
Then accidentally found out that the game can go an alternative way, retaining fractions, began to search for information and completed the game, peacefully.
Although Preston didn't talk to GG, but had to capture the Institute together :)
And the castle from the synths too, along defended.
Well, BS, Subway, is also alive and well, they are full of repetitive quests, like from raiders

s
saturn7774 06.04.20

Cheryl
That's about what I breathe ... And it would be nice.

M
McCready 06.04.20

Золотко555
And you're playing quest mods (ruskoiazichnie), such as - prosperous America - a Tale of the enclave, the Journey to Ipswich, and especially the Stories of the Commonwealth (there are 27 quests). Suggest. Very interesting.

N
NightHawkreal 06.04.20

I somehow survived one of the Operators.

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

Cheryl
After the destruction of the gang my positive GG remains why it started Dating in the Commonwealth.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Yes, sometimes, they are found in the Nuke world

Z
Zolotko555 06.04.20

Krechet19
No, not played...references on quests to the PM throw off please ☺

M
McCready 06.04.20

Золотко555
Skins. And the Site of the passage (stories of the Commonwealth). Since only focusing on the passage, you can begin quests. ))) I will send you the files and the README.
Took off. Installed as usual fashion.

Z
Zolotko555 06.04.20

Krechet19
Thank you☺

M
McCready 06.04.20

Золотко555
By the way, there is such modic on CLO (after the installation is menu clothes), which you can use to change the brightness, contrast, bloom. I use. ) And another mod on the lantern set. Hits 250 meters.))

A
Anzhelika04 06.04.20

Me me it's all about the DLS to send away that annoying nigger. It is a pity that it is still impossible to kill and the Castle to make his raider stronghold.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 06.04.20

You can go nuke the world as they want, and then cut the leaders of all three gangs and will again become a friend to Preston. I got to level 20, then went to the Nuke world, did all the work there, but Preston did not attack me, just was angry.

Held 3 times a game, but Preston I was terribly angry. It would be better in General in the game would not exist.

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
Preston I was terribly angry.
it all enrages :)

Z
Zolotko555 06.04.20

Cheryl
WELL, I TOLD YOU!!!!!)))))

I don't hate