3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPYRUS 06.04.20 07:25 pm

TOKENS good luck (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I'm sure a lot of help, but tell me - how up to 100% to choose gitani selection of cars, after the victory over man?
137 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1r1ll_89 06.04.20

impossible

K
Knife565 06.04.20

But just gemorno. Before a race follower the saves to the thread,pesli not guessed follower go back again.voobshe a serious question, hope fashion.

H
HoTaPuyC 06.04.20

1/2 a hundred pounds!have poproboval for yourself!just some no returns machine!!!

P
ProFfeSsoRr 06.04.20

These tokens are randomly selected, and variantov more than 3, so comes, when there is no return of the machine. But if you choose both random, the car often popadaetsya.

S
SPYRUS 06.04.20

thought so as you say, but hunting and some small-updates and another car - ie 1-zhiton here - 1-one is really there... could a mod which will stir up the Americans or the Nazis...

S
SPYRUS 06.04.20

!!!!!!! tokens of luck you get a call!1) level 10 - for BARON 3 - zhiton(from left) -his wheelbarrow, 6 zhiton Tansmissions all itony going to write, because each in different ways but in one place for each itony spread!

-
-BARALGIN- 06.04.20

I only have a ninth Lancer wins - 3 voprosiki how can you? At full upgraging LEXYS IS300 I have the nigger sprint guys couldn't win. Bought a Porsche Cayman put only the initial nitro and it tore his Lancer fuck, I never even surpassed!!!

s
seeFUCK 06.04.20

if you drive normally and on the Lexus it is possible to overtake

-
-BARALGIN- 06.04.20

Now this is the thing - Porsche was MUCH weaker than the Lexus.psorry for offtopic.

-
-BARALGIN- 06.04.20

Meeks had a No. 6 car was in the second question.

.foka 06.04.20

Found and cars are in different places always

k
klepa73 06.04.20

tell me how to take the car back to the penalty Parking. got this badge,and how to use it God only knows :(

K
Knife565 06.04.20

People are not smart.putany generated randomly.PA the solution to this problem in the post 3.

S
SPYRUS 06.04.20

remained-sagrajas - damn - in the 3rd post was true - they sabaki generated on guess! everything was loaded several times and each time in a different place zhiton cars at all and everyone separately...damn! :-(

b
barek 06.04.20

And I'm on a course purely luck I have 5 wheelbarrows guessed from the 1st attempt=)))))

G
GameR-47 06.04.20

Dou! Tady waiting for the mod that shows what a token is. :-)psy. Always take your cars and unique upgrades parts, because supposedly good. vinyl or detail not fucking unique! Just let you put some Hosh thing without this badge will not allow(well, give if you go there for example the brow No. 12,9... well, obviously). Money - it makes no sense. Easier to get some thread of the path again. Well, COP tokens nah I do not need, let him be caught first ;-) And if you get caught, I can load, because I do not want to spoil the statistics. Under 2 went off without a single loss, i.e. the percentage of winning is equal to 100%. :-)

b
barek 06.04.20

And if you want rollers exclusive look,then buy GAMBLING +))

O
Ono 06.04.20

Damn it! people! pliz help a bit!plot I kind of got a token for the purchase of the machine, but I'm not sure-I have the English version, and I was in a hurry! poetomu to read the full did not, but there's tono was associated with the machine....like sooalo car like so...like...but that's where to choose it-not find in any way! Wrrda would be in the boutiques came by with a wheelbarrow....And I can't...podskazite pliz...or maybe did you guess that I thought =) Most is something else!placebo!

b
barek 06.04.20

Depends what it was ,if the car ,then go to the garage and look, there it shall be

B
Bio-Wurst 06.04.20

this is che, no one here wrote the fifth??? O_o