3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maklaren1 06.04.20 07:26 pm

Bugs (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

In the game a lot of bugs
1) global map periodically twitches
2) the game hangs a rare fishing
3) lost the interaction with objects and have to restart the game
4) arena periodically not loading black screen and all
5) the Infinite arena mode to 4 ,5, the wave stops and nothing can be done
6) mobs textures failed under normal ladder
7) sometimes the battle begins with negative effects and where they came from XS
8) in the battle periodically begins to fail the mouse cursor and have to press the space bar to hit the enemies
and that's just what I remembered in haste

In the game played 50 hours

7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheVasago 06.04.20

1)Brad
2)Brad
3)Brad
4)Sometimes,but very rarely
5)This is a known bug endless mode in the arena does not work in this version of the game
6)Brad
7)Brad,watch the story and read the effect it debate and find out where it comes from
8)Brad
In the game online time 67 hours

m
maklaren1 06.04.20

TheVasago
Yeah go to steam and read the negative reviews With the people are facing

F
Faceless Void 06.04.20

maklaren1
The 4th, 6th and 8th dir gon, and about the arena of fiction
yesterday I had a bug, Galya before his death, has left the immortality and when he resoles that she and others of the Persians, just missing all the skills , the box was empty....

In the game 57часов

well, as for me this is game of the year 2017, it will endure.

Yesterday once again tried to understand what is divinity 2 , and feces that the graph that maps the interface, well, Lord Kal or not my

m
maklaren1 06.04.20

this game is ready to play as were and still are a fan of Disciples 2, and the game is indeed very good look forward to part 2

F
Faceless Void 06.04.20

maklaren1
and there are similar such games now? FF7 FF8 FF9 and a series of finalok not offer.

I also have a Switch lying in the dust, and Zelda's... gave 27K colaturka and console, but I will say this game looks better for me, but Zelda must be achieved, there are 120 dungeons + a lot of things, one so furious as Zelda is 30-40 min to go, lol... no levels, no, at the beginning of the Zelda cool, but there is everything like that

T
TheVasago 06.04.20

Faceless Void
try it,I went The Last Remnant

S
SNAKE_obanze 06.04.20

Global map jerks!) Confirm! It's NOT nonsense! (someone lucky, some do not!) The main thing is not clear why, everywhere 60 fps. Global map, which is essentially just a picture, twitches...... Weird! The game does lag and twitch thing. The picture is very cool, nice style, everything is great! But for this game ultra GTX 400 series should be through the roof! My characteristics are superior to the recommended configuration, so this derguna associated with the flaws of the game! Generally tired, that there is a certain stratum of the games where graphics in principle does not change but sistemki from year to year grow! Purely by becoming fashion! Soon will be released the same toy and there will be GTX 1080 recommended to stand (well how many years), and visually all the same! Just annoying....